Ted Sprague - Awesome!(spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Sprague - Awesome!(spoilers)

Forget your Hiro, Peter, Claude, etc. Ted Sprague has got to be the best character in the show. I love his power and the fact that his main motivation is anger. Matthew John Armstrong, the actor, is great as you really want him to get his revenge on H.R.G.

Also, does anybody know where we're going with Matt Parkman character, cause I could do with some directions!

His power going all out of control did look pretty awesome. Definitely don't want to set that guy off.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And he really isn't the GEICO caveman. I know he looks like him, but he's not.
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman View Post
        And he really isn't the GEICO caveman. I know he looks like him, but he's not.
        LMAO!! Indeed!
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am so glad that
          Spoiler:
          he didn't die... for a moment there, I wasn't sure where they were going with that.

He's pretty cool... Reminiscent of another superhero we know. "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
            I am so glad that
            Spoiler:
            he didn't die... for a moment there, I wasn't sure where they were going with that.
            Same here. I'm very happy about that.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Also, does anybody know where we're going with Matt Parkman character, cause I could do with some directions!
              I'd bet money on him becoming the new partner for Bennet, but i'd expect them both to secretly work with the Haitian and such.

--

It is great the Sprague hasn't been killed off. He's not one of these goody good characters who's out to save the world, or doing things just because it benefits them in some way, so Sprague is definitely one of the more unique characters of the show. He's not out to save himself, or out to save others or like Syler, out to improve himself, Sprague wants good old fashioned revenge and that's a nice twist in a show about people trying to save the world

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bringbackApophis View Post
                Forget your Hiro, Peter, Claude, etc. Ted Sprague has got to be the best character in the show. I love his power and the fact that his main motivation is anger. Matthew John Armstrong, the actor, is great as you really want him to get his revenge on H.R.G.
                Where Ted is going:
                Spoiler:
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Yup, Ted is definitely one of those characters that works. IT;s not jsut the "don't care about saving the world" bit - Niki is just as unconnected to the major plot as TEd is, but I dunno, I l;ike him much better

(refuses to froget Hiro tho )
                  Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                  Yes, I am!
                  sigpic
                  Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                  Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                  Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Niki's really, really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                      Niki's really, really annoying.
                      Yes, she is. Here's hoping for a third episode in a row without her, tho I don't expect to be so lucky... she's my least favourite character and hers is my least favourite storyline in the entire show.
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                      X