X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New jamie bamber interview

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/In...-01A539D77D39}

It's about him ding something else but he drops a few subtle hints in it about battlestar

Good stuff,tnx.
    He's got a new relationship with a new character that is coming in, a male character who is very different from any character we've seen before.
    This dude
    He does get in the viper a couple of times, and significant things happen in vipers, but they are more on the personal level, more character-driven stuff.
    Finally some viper stuff..
    I do a bit of playing the lawyer...he gets prodded and pursued by so many different people that he finally comes out and says exactly what is on his mind in a very high-profile situation.
    That would be interesting to see.In the ep.15(A day in the Life) we didn't get much drama(except some Adama's stuff) unlike in episode 14 with Helo.
    I get to wear a civilian suit towards the end.
    Somehow I dont look forward to this.Always liked Apollo in the uniform.

Comment

That would be interesting to see.In the ep.15(A day in the Life) we didn't get much drama(except some Adama's stuff) unlike in episode 14 with Helo.
      Somehow I dont look forward to this.Always liked Apollo in the uniform.
      Neither do I, but I expect this to happen to his character when
      Spoiler:
      Kara is killed. No real point in flying after this event, and it is not as though his coworker..er..wife could join the squadron

Comment

if the story continues this way they gonna make Galactica museum again....

Comment

He's got a new relationship with a new character that is coming in, a male character who is very different from any character we've seen before.
          I knew it! Apollo's gay!

Comment

Working...
          X