This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has happened to the wraith

I have only seen the wraith in season three in the episode when ronon is captured by the wraith so what has happened to them have they all died off, or have they decided to rebuild they're forces, try and improve they're technology by making shields because they're ships are quite big and they will need protection.
    The only episode i know where we will see the wraith is in submersion and vengance.

Originally posted by Lord Chris View Post
    I have only seen the wraith in season three in the episode when ronon is captured by the wraith so what has happened to them have they all died off, or have they decided to rebuild they're forces, try and improve they're technology by making shields because they're ships are quite big and they will need protection.
    The only episode i know where we will see the wraith is in submersion and vengance.
    And s03x07 are also wraith.
    Asgard in memoriam

Comment

they're also in the 2 part opener
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

TBTP must think, that Replicators are so cool, that for get wraith.

I rejoice, if that new "powerfull race" will not be never came and Replicators will gone away and wraith will be more and more.
        Asgard in memoriam

Comment

well, micheal is technically wraith, he isn't part of the whole group. we saw him in the 2 part opener, and ep 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Chris View Post
            Watch the show.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

I did a tally and the wraith (including Michael) are either present or at least get a mention in 8 of the episodes this season. Which from what I can tell seems on-par with other seasons.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

don't forget "Submersion"

The Wraith were in:
                3x01 - No Man's Land
                3x02 - Misbegotten
                3x04 - Sateda
                3x07 - Common Ground
                3x09 - Phantoms (Wraith Tech and Wraith hallucinations)
                3x18 - Submersion
                3x19 - Vengeance
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                  don't forget "Submersion"

The Wraith were in:
                  3x01 - No Man's Land
                  3x02 - Misbegotten
                  3x04 - Sateda
                  3x07 - Common Ground
                  3x09 - Phantoms (Wraith Tech and Wraith hallucinations)
                  3x18 - Submersion
                  3x19 - Vengeance
                  You could also add 3x03 - Irresistible to that list. In Irresistible Lucius
                  Spoiler:
                  sends Carson, Teyla and Ronon to collect his herb on a Wraith strong-hold planet. Though they're not seen at all they are mentioned several times

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                  "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

They are there but you must remember that they don't really think we are alive still so they we try not to come into contact with them.
                    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Working...
                    X