This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Your Favourite Powersource?

I know that everyone has a differnt opinion but.

Whats your favorite power source.
    Mine is zero point energy,
    Or a planetry sized version of a naquadah generater.
    WOW imagine how much power that would use .

ADF
    sigpic
    i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

My favorite energy source was an Earth Naquadah generator because its ours and not anyone elses.

Also I do enjoy whatever the Asgard have because those are pretty freakin sweet
    Last edited by fugiman; 25 March 2007, 06:22 PM.
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I liked the power source from S2E06 "Trinity"
      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        My favorite energy source was an Earth Naquadah generator because its ours and not anyone elses.

Also I do enjoy whatever the Asgard have because those are pretty freakin sweet
        THanks for your input.
        Its goos that you like naquadah generaters because there our thats a great point to take note of .

ADF
        sigpic
        i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

I like the naquadah generators because we don't have to search for them like ZPMs.
          spoilers for unending:
          Spoiler:

Comment

I like ZPM's because they look cool, but I also like naquada generators, because we always have loads of them and they produce alot of power

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

I like naquada generators, because they aren't a super powersource like zpm's, and we can make them by ourselves.
              sigpic

Comment

i want to know what powers Wraith ships
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I like the Ori ship powersource, just looks cool when it's activated.

Comment

Zero Point Module for me. I love those things. Given there coolness and elagance in design, and kiss ass power output ( i have made a fiar estimate of a ZPM's lower power output to be 1 Terrawatt of power/ 1000 Gigawatts of power), whats not to love

Not very rugged though, if you drop it it breaks

Comment

Originally posted by Halzman View Post
                      Zero Point Module for me. I love those things. Given there coolness and elagance in design, and kiss ass power output ( i have made a fiar estimate of a ZPM's lower power output to be 1 Terrawatt of power/ 1000 Gigawatts of power), whats not to love

Not very rugged though, if you drop it it breaks
                      they do?

Comment

Zpe
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ide say Daedalus generators

Comment

those ion nuetrino generators that the asgard have seem very efficient aswell. Giving enough energy to hyperspace from one galaxy to another in minutes to hours.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
                              I know that everyone has a differnt opinion but.

Whats your favorite power source.
                              Mine is zero point energy,
                              Or a planetry sized version of a naquadah generater.
                              WOW imagine how much power that would use .

ADF
                              the little naquadah power source from a staff weapon.

Why? Because it can open a wormhole to another galaxy.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                              X