This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season fanalie.. When?

when is the ending of season 1 for atlantis and SG1-season 8.. i am confused due to news i have read about a summer mid-season fanalie.. does that just mean the mid point of the season. or does this mean a partial break in the broadcast of new episodes to show reruns then tehy will pick back upw/ new episodes.. i am very confused.
    DUDE
    dude

Originally posted by DUDE
    when is the ending of season 1 for atlantis and SG1-season 8.. i am confused due to news i have read about a summer mid-season fanalie.. does that just mean the mid point of the season. or does this mean a partial break in the broadcast of new episodes to show reruns then tehy will pick back upw/ new episodes.. i am very confused.
    DUDE
    Next week's episodes End Game and The Storm I believe, will be the last new episodes until January. SciFi is getting out of dodge while the big boys are running their fall season.

Comment

Yep, next week ends it all.

But this week is Resident Evil, so it doens't matter!!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The Storm looks to be a great episode.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself watching it. I don't want to watch it then 4 months later get the conclusion.
          Wier: Nice work Rodney!
          McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
          Wier: Yes, several times....
          [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Working...
          X