This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will zalenka get much airtime

zalenka must be one of the most populer characters on zalenka (what odds do i get on him dying? or leaving? lol i kid, i kid)

so with carter coming over and it likely becoming the carter mckay show i wonder if zalenka will get much air time or whether he will become a very minor recurring character, with carter being in the military to this must also cast doubts on lornes future

hopefully lorne should stay as normal but i do think it would be hard for them to include carter , mckay and zelenka all at the same time and allow for character development

I heard somewhere that he's in 15 eps.
    McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by crompton20 View Post
      zalenka must be one of the most populer characters on zalenka (what odds do i get on him dying? or leaving? lol i kid, i kid)

so with carter coming over and it likely becoming the carter mckay show i wonder if zalenka will get much air time or whether he will become a very minor recurring character, with carter being in the military to this must also cast doubts on lornes future

hopefully lorne should stay as normal but i do think it would be hard for them to include carter , mckay and zelenka all at the same time and allow for character development
      No way. I think Sam will be the end of Zelenka. He will be pushed into the background, then we'll never, ever see him again. I think Lorne's position is threatened, too.

But if TPTB believe that this is going to boost ratings, then let them believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
        I heard somewhere that he's in 15 eps.
        Oh, it's Zelenka, with an 'e'.

No, that was Carter, who will be in 14 episodes. There are no definitive episode appearances for Zelenka or Lorne (the beloved secondary characters).

It's had to tell how much time he'll have on screen as now with Carter joining the cast (sigh), the Mckay-Zelenka chatter could easily be turned into Mckay-Carter chatter instead. After all, Zelenka was brought in to help with the technobabble exposition, and now with Carter there, well, that's all she really does on SG1....

Comment

From David Nykl's blog:

I dropped in yesterday to pick up the first three scripts - "Doppleganger", "Lifeline", and "Adrift" and to get fitted for THE SAME OLD BLUE SHIRT I ALWAYS WEAR. Yup. It's still there.
          http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.c...k-get-set.html

So yes, as of right now, I'd say he is getting some airtime.

Comment

Originally posted by crompton20 View Post
            zalenka must be one of the most populer characters on zalenka
            I believe the shows called 'Atlantis' But he is great! We should have a smilie for him

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              From David Nykl's blog:

Only main characters are allowed more than one change of clothings. Some extras don't even get clothing at all!
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                From David Nykl's blog:

ANd I just checked his blog last night and it wasn't there. Glad to see him getting airtime. Does anybody know where the one fan gets the '15 episodes' remark from?

Comment

His imagination, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                    Only main characters are allowed more than one change of clothings. Some extras don't even get clothing at all!
                    darn, I missed those episodes with all the nude extras wandering around

Yeah, in some shows, extras must bring their own attire (but for alien space planets, I don't think people have that attire in their closet...)

Comment

Hopefully his character is funny!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        It's had to tell how much time he'll have on screen as now with Carter joining the cast (sigh), the Mckay-Zelenka chatter could easily be turned into Mckay-Carter chatter instead. After all, Zelenka was brought in to help with the technobabble exposition, and now with Carter there, well, that's all she really does on SG1....
                        Afraid to say you're probably right there.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I really like Zelenka. He is my second favorite character on the show. He adds alot to the show. Besides who else can put up as well with McKay?
                          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                          Individuality is freedom lived.
                          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I'd be worried about Zelenka getting too much screentime. Before you know it he'll pe promoted to main cast status and then killed in a meaningless and pointless way (not thinking of anyone specific). better if he stays in the background. he'll live longer!

Comment

Originally posted by Conor View Post
                              I believe the shows called 'Atlantis' But he is great! We should have a smilie for him
                              What you haven't heard of the new spinoff, "Stargate: Zelenka"?

Comment

Working...
                              X