Teal'c in talion (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c in talion (spoilers)

Wasn't Arkad just in seeking revenge for his family's deaths at teal'c s hands, and did anyone else find it a bid cold how teal'c displayed no remorse for killing his family?
    ]

Well considering his own mother killed, I dont see how Teal'c would have remorse.

Despite Teal'c killing Arkad's family first, it's a bit hard to show remorse for a person who killed your own mother, tried to kill you, your father figure and lots of innocent people. What Teal'c did was bad, and something that is unforgivable but he did what he had do, but if the roles were reversed, would Arkad or any other Jaffa/First Prime have done any differently?

sigpic

Comment

I certainly hope this incident isn't forgotten.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Teal'c did a lot of bad as first prime but as Bra'tac taught him... it is best to perform these acts and minimize the damage where possible than to allow a ruthless savage to become a first prime.

EDIT:

Relevant link http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s5/502.shtml
        Last edited by knowsfords; 23 February 2007, 05:51 AM.

Comment

I personally found Teal'cs little crusade of torture and killings to be much more objectionable then him not having remorse over a guy losing his family in a war, remember that in war people lose their lives, thats the way it is.

Comment

Working...
          X