Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Details on Heroes Season One DVD Emerge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Details on Heroes Season One DVD Emerge!

http://www.fangasm.com/01television/...dvd-emerge.php

Jack Coleman, the actor who plays H.R.G on Heroes recently had this to say about the forthcoming Heroes Season One DVD.

Yes. There is all the sort of [electronic press kit] stuff that we’ve been doing behind the scenes, and it’ll be fascinating to see when the DVD set is put together for the first season or however they’re going to do it. There has been plenty of stuff and interviews and behind-the-scenes stuff, and also probably some scenes that didn’t make it and just sort of an exploration of the first season. That will be fascinating to see.

I don't know about you, but I am totally siked to see ANY deleted scenes, behind the scenes stuff, interviews, you name it! HEROES is just one of those shows that is made for this sort of thing. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that the Universal is brave and launches this in BluRay or HD-DVD as well! For more of the chat with Jack Coleman, which includes some juicy info on the February 26th episode visit Wizard Universe.

deleted scenes and behind the scene ... yes please
    VISIT AND JOIN

Nice Find!!!
    But still no time frame for when it will come out...
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I hope that is true about the DVD release. I would so love as many extras as possible. I love deleted scenes and behind the scenes stuff.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*sike*

That're some very very sweet prospects... How we all love our beloved series to be accompanied with loads of sublime extra's...

Keep us posted
        => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

TVShowsonDVD have posted a release date which has been released by Universal.

28th August 2007

View more at TVShowsonDVD.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
            TVShowsonDVD have posted a release date which has been released by Universal.

28th August 2007

View more at TVShowsonDVD.com
            I guess that isn't too bad of a wait. I just can't wait to get my hands on Season 1.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

All I ask for is a complete cast commentary. I know they have them on the official website, but I can never watch them, the connection is too slow or something....

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
              "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
              The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
              "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
              Only I will remain."

Comment

oh yeah,the cast commentaries are so funny and fun to watch,I saw little bits from some.I can't watch them on nbc's site either because since I am not from the US the site hates me.
                I can't wait for the DVD's to appear!!!

Comment

I heard it'd going to include the unaired 72 minute Pilot which was from what I understand, parts of the first few episodes combined in one with some cast changes as well. Can't wait!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by entity22 View Post
                    oh yeah,the cast commentaries are so funny and fun to watch,I saw little bits from some.I can't watch them on nbc's site either because since I am not from the US the site hates me.
                    I can't wait for the DVD's to appear!!!
                    I hate that we can't get those cast commentaries as well. Especially considering that the show airs for us at the exact same time.

But I don't know whether I'll get Heroes on DVD at the moment- it's not the kind of show that I want to re-watch right away. In a year or two I'll probably want it though.

Comment

I wonder if they'll find a way to incorporate the video of the cast commentaries as well, kind of a picture in picture type thing. Another thing that might be fun is a look at the artwork by Tim Sale. He does all the great paintings by Isaac and I find him fascinating, since he's colorblind and he does all this great color artwork...
                      Last edited by memnarch; 15 May 2007, 01:32 PM. Reason: Shared inaccurate information
                      Spoiler:
                      Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

I will have to re-watch this series, glad to hear that the DVD release is coming.

Comment

TVShowsOnDVD.com has posted official confirmation to their previous report that Season One of Heroes will be hitting DVD on August 28, 2007.

The report also includes a first look at the DVD artwork, to view the artwork and to read the site's full article, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                            TVShowsOnDVD.com has posted official confirmation to their previous report that Season One of Heroes will be hitting DVD on August 28, 2007.

The report also includes a first look at the DVD artwork, to view the artwork and to read the site's full article, click here.
                            Thanks for the info!!

60 Bucks! WOW! This better have alot of extras.
                            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

woohoo can't wait, that's the release date for the US, no??
                              I guess we in europe will have to wait a little longer, but Heroes is worth it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X