This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHOTOS: Eastcoast Convention August 2004

Finally, I have finished getting these pictures ready for posting. These are from the Eastcoast Creation Ent Con. I had a gold package and would say it was worth the money.

Also I added some reduced quality scanned Autographed photos. I have Amanda's scan Coming soon. Just got it in the mail yesterday from Creation. They were kind enough to acknowledge that everyone that paid in advance should still get her Autograph since she inadvertantly had to cancel at the last minute due to schedule conflicts. I was impressed that it came this quickly.

These are just the pick of the litter and does not include the short video clips that I was able to take. I need to reformat them so that everyone can view them with no problems. Soon!!!

But for now, the temp home for the pics is at Yahoo.

Click here for the Pictures

And again, please enjoy!!

Nice pics. I think Michael Shanks has quite possibly the worst celebrity signature I have ever seen!
    O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
    Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
      Nice pics. I think Michael Shanks has quite possibly the worst celebrity signature I have ever seen!
      I completely AGREE with you. I gave him a perplexed look when I saw it. He just SMILED as big as he could. I would be the same way if I was doing autographs for 200+ people in one day.

Comment

SG Mike, thank you so much for the photos! They look great.

I don't suppose there's a link to a transcript of the Q&A, somewhere?
        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Thanks SG Mike for posting your pictures. They were great! I will agree Michael's signature is certainly interesting.
          sigpic

Comment

I do not have a transcript. I personally suck at that sort of thing. And since I drove 680 Miles to get there.....I did not know ANYONE. However I do have some video clips of them from the Q&A. I am tracking down a place to put this video once I am done. I am going to composit all I have (maybe 3-4 Minutes) into one clip. Just need a place t put it.

Comment

About the signature - I take it that no one has ever seen a doctor's signature before, because if you have, all it would be is the first letter and a scribble the rest of the way. Doctor's by far have the worst legible signature of ANYONE.
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
              X