This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of New stuff will they find ?

So thinking about it and woundering what kind of new TECHNOLOGY the SG-A team would find ...

Either in Atlantis or
    Spoiler:
    On there new planet ( When they get there ) ...
    ????

Spoiler:
    Would hope they find a Energy supply , like the one on Atlantis first Home Plaet ... The one under the water ... This way there not using the ZPMs all the time ... Also maybe a few Ships , or even a Fighter Jumper instead of a Pubble Jumper ... That would be nice for once ...

a plotline

Comment

Yeah, that's the stuff that has been missing... Seriously though, I hope the Atlantis expedition finds nothing but trouble wherever they go. If they start running into ZPMs, Ancient ships etc. season 4 will be just like seasons 2 and 3.
      sigpic

Comment

I hope they find an outpost with a ZPM and find an ancient. Anything about finding or any adventure would be rad. I don't really like the episodes about the what they do on there off time.
        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post
          I hope they find an outpost with a ZPM and find an ancient. Anything about finding or any adventure would be rad. I don't really like the episodes about the what they do on there off time.
          I feel the same way
          sigpic

Comment

I would like them to actually get there hands on those personal shields and a persoal cloaking device that would be used in the eps. Would open doors to cool story and infultration.
            sigpic

Comment

Something more for Teyla and Ronon to do.
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                Something more for Teyla and Ronon to do.
                LOL I think that statement is in the wrong thread though I do highly agree with you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                  I would like them to actually get there hands on those personal shields and a persoal cloaking device that would be used in the eps. Would open doors to cool story and infultration.
                  I think it would close doors in terms to story telling to be honest, it would be alot harder to write stories when there are such 'get out of jail free cards' laying about...

Comment

atleast a CAR created by an alien race LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                      The shield thing is an idea, as i am still at a loss as to how Lucias got his... Unless he stole it from atlantis..

Comment

I'd love for Atlantis to find Lucius, floating in space with no suit or oxygen.

Comment

They'll find a Pegasus galaxy STD, John will be the first to die...

Comment

they'll find fans that won't write "________ VS __________ WHO WILL WIN" threads. And these fans know how to use spellcheck!

... yeah, fiction, I know. But I can dream, can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                              I'd love for Atlantis to find Lucius, floating in space with no suit or oxygen.
                              That would be cruel, but fun! Or for a twist, he is in a suit, but its really low on oxygen..

Comment

Working...
                              X