X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Novels Site Update

Just received an e-mail for the Stargate Novels site:

Dear StargateG-1 Fan

We can now reveal the jacket cover for the first (of many!)
    StargateG-1 novels. Entitled "Trial by Fire", the first book sees the team embark on a classic adventure to a planet steeped in mythology and superstition.

For a sneak preview of the cover art and a brief synopsis, click into our website and follow the links for Books.

www.stargatenovels.com/books.shtml

Many of you were kind enough to give us your thoughts on your favorite SG-1 team members. We were pleased with the range of comments which
    included:

Jack O'Neill - humor under pressure, loyal (never leave anyone behind), sexy(!), cool, witty...
    Sam Carter - intelligent, resourceful, sexy(!), determined yet
    feminine...
    Daniel Jackson - brave, intelligent, compassionate, cute, idealistic,
    loyal...
    Teal'c - loyalty, integrity, ingenuity, leadership and... scary!

More comments can be read at www.stargatenovels.com/stargatesg1.shtml

Thanks to all of you who submitted your comments. We understand that
    some people experienced problems in submitting their forms. If your comments have not appeared on the site, please re-submit them or feel free to email them directly to us at [email protected]. We'll also leave the form up on the site for further submissions.

Please feel free to pass this email along to friends and fans who also love Stargate: SG-1. And watch out for future newsletters which will contain more information about Trial by Fire and other forthcoming novels.

With best wishes,
    The Stargate Novels team
    www.stargatenovels.com

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Woo Hoo! Sabine Bauer (Doc) is a terrific author. I'll be ordering her book, for sure!

Congrats, Fandemonium and stargatenovels!
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

So that's Doc huh? Thought the name sounded familiar. Most excellent news. Can't wait.
      sigpic

Comment

Are these books only going to be available in the UK?
        It took me forever to make this signature up.

I'm one fry sort of a happy meal!- Jack

Comment

from the summary, the book really looks like some fanfic i'd find at jackfic >.< oh man... *shakes fist* it better be released in the US soon after it's UK release...if not >.< yeah...
          My flickr photography.

Comment

for those of us in the states....www.amazon.co.uk

or other similar uk retailer, unless you have a friend that'll send them to you
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Looks like they changed the title logo to add a period mark after "SG-1". Looks weird.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by sidious618
                Are these books only going to be available in the UK?
                You can buy them from the website. I can't wait to read the first one. Doc is a great writer

erika

Comment

The first novel is out! I've placed my order.

erika

Originally posted by morjana
                  Just received an e-mail for the Stargate Novels site:

Dear StargateG-1 Fan

We can now reveal the jacket cover for the first (of many!)
                  StargateG-1 novels. Entitled "Trial by Fire", the first book sees the team embark on a classic adventure to a planet steeped in mythology and superstition.

For a sneak preview of the cover art and a brief synopsis, click into our website and follow the links for Books.

www.stargatenovels.com/books.shtml

Many of you were kind enough to give us your thoughts on your favorite SG-1 team members. We were pleased with the range of comments which
                  included:

Jack O'Neill - humor under pressure, loyal (never leave anyone behind), sexy(!), cool, witty...
                  Sam Carter - intelligent, resourceful, sexy(!), determined yet
                  feminine...
                  Daniel Jackson - brave, intelligent, compassionate, cute, idealistic,
                  loyal...
                  Teal'c - loyalty, integrity, ingenuity, leadership and... scary!

More comments can be read at www.stargatenovels.com/stargatesg1.shtml

Thanks to all of you who submitted your comments. We understand that
                  some people experienced problems in submitting their forms. If your comments have not appeared on the site, please re-submit them or feel free to email them directly to us at [email protected]. We'll also leave the form up on the site for further submissions.

Please feel free to pass this email along to friends and fans who also love Stargate: SG-1. And watch out for future newsletters which will contain more information about Trial by Fire and other forthcoming novels.

With best wishes,
                  The Stargate Novels team
                  www.stargatenovels.com

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate

Comment

NEW Stargate Novel for Sale!

Received an e-mail from the Stargate Novels site:

Dear Stargate SG-1 fan:

It's been a long slog - or as Jack O'Neill would say, a "honkin' pain in the Mikta" - but the first new Stargate SG-1 novel has been published and is currently for sale on our website. We're absolutely delighted with it, and hope you will be too.

Go to www.stargatenovels.com/bookshop.php to order a copy of "Stargate SG-1: Trial by Fire", by Sabine C Bauer.

We're sorry to say that only fans in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa will be able to order the books at this time, due to licensing restrictions. Apologies especially to all the fans in North America who have enquired about the novels. We are looking at ways of bringing the novels to you, and will let you know when we have found an answer.

To celebrate the launch of our first book, we've added a few more resources on the website including a biography of our wonderful author, Sabine. Although it's in the third person (ask your English teacher) it was actually written by her, and it's a wonderful sideways look at a very interesting and diverse career. Click on this link to read it:

www.stargatenovels.com/sabine_c_bauer.shtml

There are more books to come. Our publishing programme includes a further three volumes between now and Christmas, with books coming out in August, October and November, with even more planned for 2005. Keep an eye on the website for further information in the following weeks and months.

A note to bookshop owners: Our books are available wholesale from Gardners Books in the UK - www.gardners.com

That's all for now. We hope you enjoy the new book.

Best regards,
                    Stargate SG-1 novels team
                    www.stargatenovels.com
                    Online shop: www.stargatenovels.com/bookshop.php

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Ordered mine this morning and was very happy
                      to read that my book will be with me in 2-3
                      days!
                      I've read fiction by Doc and they are a good
                      read so really looking foreward to this
                      ......TARA......

Comment

wait...i know they can't sell the books in the us, but does that mean they can't ship to the us either?

Comment

If you have any problems, I would try amazon.co.uk
                          it's actually slightly cheaper there as well.

I would imagine its just the company itself that they cant release in the US for some strange reason. but I'm of the understanding that so long as your credit card is ok, you can buy anything from the websites of amazon etc.

Comment

it's something where they can't sell it in the us, but they can't stop you from buying it elsewhere

I looked on amazon.co.uk

the book is 4.79 pounds, shipping 6.98 pounds (frelling highway robbery) which makes the book ROUGHLY 18 us dollars.

shudder

i found a friend of mine in the uk and asked her send me a copy then i'd pay her since amazon is so ripping folks off on postage
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

but there's no problems with the credit card? i mean, they change it from pounds to dollars when they charge you, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X