This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midway in Season 4?

I'm hoping we see more out of Midway in Season 4. It wasn't even completed in S3, so it would be nice to see a finished Midway station.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

But will that still work now they've moved location?
    Last edited by Wormhole; 22 February 2007, 09:07 AM.
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I'm sure it would just require re-writing some macros.
      sigpic

Comment

Will we even see Midway Station in season 4, or will it be filed under: Not Found?
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          Will we even see Midway Station in season 4, or will it be filed under: Not Found?
          I have no idea but I like the midway station and the intergalactic bridge idea, that's clever. Now, with Stargate sg1 ending... I fear it will be destroyed by a way or an other. But I really hope it won't !

Comment

Uhh why would it be destroyed? They can still contact Earth. Guest star appearances, anyone?

Comment

I hope they use it for future shows ... Or even an EPS abotu the damn thing ...

As for rewritting the program i dont think they need to ... Seeing that now the STARGATE Bridge is part of the STARGATE nextowrk , or at least that is how its is suppose to be , RIGHT ?

As for them blowing it up , well i dont know how they would do that , sence the only ones that know about it is the SG-C and anyone from Earth ...

Comment

That and Midway Station was created in Atlantis's set, so I'd assume that it would remain as part of SGA's domain.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                  Uhh why would it be destroyed? They can still contact Earth. Guest star appearances, anyone?

I think with them moving location is a step forward for them to be out on their own again. So my guess would be that they would loose the midway station. Which to me would seem like a complete waist of time for them to have built it in the first place .
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Don't confuse real life with plot story, please.

Waste of time (as opposed to the body part) is only in animation, which is relatively cheap. But this is IRL

In the story, they had to build it to conserve power.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL- View Post

As for rewritting the program i dont think they need to ... Seeing that now the STARGATE Bridge is part of the STARGATE nextowrk , or at least that is how its is suppose to be , RIGHT ?
                      But it would seem that a macro was written specifically to forward all the Gates to Atlantis and Earth. If Atlantis moves...the macros need to be rewritten.
                      sigpic

Comment

Why? They just trigger the macro later down teh chain.

Comment

Because from the way I understand it, if they activated the macros, the last Peg Gate would be trying to dial the last coordinates for Atlantis.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                            Because from the way I understand it, if they activated the macros, the last Peg Gate would be trying to dial the last coordinates for Atlantis.
                            Well theres you answer , all they would have to do is ReWrite the Atlantis Address , instead of rewriting the whole program ... But first they need a new address ... LOL ...

Once they get the new address , it should be easy to rewrite the New Address in to the program .. Would only take them a few mins to do that and test it ... Well 30 mins. to go throw it and 30 mins. to come back ...

Comment

I guess Atlantis needs to insert its new point of origin into the macro to activate the intergalactic bridge again. Earth, on the other hand, would require Atlantis' new address to do that. If Atlantis manages to get to a planet that already has a Stargate, things will be easier. Anyway, I don't think they will need to re-write everything. I could be wrong, though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X