Neo vs Superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo vs Superman

In a fight between Neo and superman who would win?

What you couldn't ask this question in this other thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39963? Use the existing threads, this is why this forum gets so many repeat threads asking the same thing. You didn't even have to use the search function, it's two or three threads from the top of the page and has been consistently for several weeks, if not months.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

In FORDs Follower's defense, that thread is about Flight Speed, this one is about a fight between them.

I think Superman would win in a fight. He could just use his heat vision on Neo...
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

What you couldn't ask this question in this other thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39963? Use the existing threads, this is why this forum gets so many repeat threads asking the same thing. You didn't even have to use the search function, it's two or three threads from the top of the page and has been consistently for several weeks, if not months.

What is your f***ing problem this is two completly differants threads, this one is talking about a fight between superman and neo and NOT the speed of the two, if you have a problem with this then bugger off

Comment

If Neo wouldn't know about krypronite that superman would kick his ass no matter what kung fu Neo knows since supes is invincible... And he has cooler powers

Comment

Superman wins and with little effort.

Neo was not all-powerful in the Matrix regardless what was said in the first movie. The writers had to revise his powers in order to make the next two.

All he really did was show flight, TK, speed and durability.

His hand was cut by a blade, Superman is able to withstand nuclear explosions of 100's of megatons at point blank range without damage and can crack moons in half.

Comment

neo.

superman needs the sun. there is no sun in the matrix universe.

I can't belive I thought about this.

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post
                neo.

superman needs the sun. there is no sun in the matrix universe.

I can't belive I thought about this.
                In the real world the sun is blocked out, but if they were fighting in the real world Neo would be powerless. Even if he wasn't, Superman is still powerful enough to win and if necessary he could fly above the clouds to recharge.

If they were fighting in the Matrix, Superman again. Unless Kryptonite was brought into the equation.
                Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

In the Matrix, Neo could probably bend the rules of the Matrix to defeat Superman. Kryptonite or no Kryptonite. In the real world, he's a techno-geek, what can he do against Kryptonian strength?

A better fight would be Superman vs The Agents (since Neo and Superman both fight for liberty, etc etc, et al anyway...why would they fight each other? ) In that case...I'd fear for Superman...
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA View Post
                    In the Matrix, Neo could probably bend the rules of the Matrix to defeat Superman. Kryptonite or no Kryptonite. In the real world, he's a techno-geek, what can he do against Kryptonian strength?

A better fight would be Superman vs The Agents (since Neo and Superman both fight for liberty, etc etc, et al anyway...why would they fight each other? ) In that case...I'd fear for Superman...
                    What did Neo do in 2 and 3 to make you think he could bend the Matrix to any kind of real degree? Nothing!

If you go by part 1 then Neo was supposed to be all-powerful in the Matrix and re-write it anyway he wanted to. In order to make 2 and 3 the brothers forgot about that and just gave him flight, TK, speed and durability all which don't even begin to compare to Superman.

Comment

Working...
                    X