Arkad Goa'uld's god? Talion spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arkad Goa'uld's god? Talion spoilers

In Talion, what was the symbol on Arkad's forehead? What goa'uld god did it represented? Don't know that one!

Thanks!
    All good things must come to an end...
    Canada Rule!!!

i don't think it's one we've seen before.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well I didn't recognise the symbol at all and there was no reference to who's it was either.
      Whoever it was it was some enemy of Apophis he used beat a lot.
      We'll probably never know who though.

Comment

I have no idea
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by acce View Post
          In Talion, what was the symbol on Arkad's forehead? What goa'uld god did it represented? Don't know that one!

Thanks!
          Spoiler:
          i think it was the ori
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            Spoiler:
            i think it was the ori
            Spoiler:
            You think the Ori had the gold removed from his forehead, replaced it with a different gold symbol ( ) and none of the characters realized that this former first prime had an unknown symbol on his head (Teal'c would've seen the old one countless times in the past)?

Comment

The symbol on the wall he was praying to was the Orii symbol.

Spoiler:

But as it's been said, we don't know who the God is. It did look like a sun, so perhaps it was Ra's. Ra was the most powerful system lord, but we only a few human Jaffa as his personal guard, who conveniently could have doubled as emergency hosts. Arkad may have been his First Prime and he was taking care of things while Ra was off doing his own thing.

sigpic

Comment

Why didnt' they just priooor him?

Comment

Ra's was probably the eye of Ra symbol on the necklace DJ wore so not Arkad's god.

Comment

Originally posted by omega431 View Post
                    Ra's was probably the eye of Ra symbol on the necklace DJ wore so not Arkad's god.
                    That's what I was thinking, but he was also the sun god. It would contradict Mobieus because those Jaffa had the eye, but it's possible to retcon it. Apophis was Ra's biggest rival and it did seem to suggest that whoever Arkad was serving was in conflict with Apophis more than once.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by omega431 View Post
                      Confirmed on Mobius- Ra had Jaffa on earth with the Eye symbol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier View Post
                        Confirmed on Mobius- Ra had Jaffa on earth with the Eye symbol.
                        What about one of those other "gods" we saw at that big meeting place where Osiris made the anouncement of Anubis being back...

Comment

its was the wiston churchill symbol

who knows i never heard a jaffa with a strong british accent
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            its was the wiston churchill symbol

who knows i never heard a jaffa with a strong british accent
                            I'm thinking Amaterasu

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                              Why didnt' they just priooor him?
                              Spoiler:
                              Possibly because there are only two ways a person can be become a Prior. Either through gazing into the flames of enlightenment at the Plains of Celestis or by Adria's pendant. The Ori are possibly dead so that might leave only Adria and she might be busy and not wanting to go all the way just to Priorise some Jaffa. Also, I think they might be a bit weary considering what happened to the last two people they turned into Priors... Gerak and Daniel...

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                              X