This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 Member (not Carter) Guest-Starring in Episode

According to the Chicago Tribune, Christopher Judge will guest star in an Atlantis episode!

He added that Christopher Judge, who plays Teal’c on “SG-1,” will guest on one early fourth season episode of “Atlantis.”
    http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune...._tapping_.html

Awesome! I didn't think Christopher Judge would ever guest star, simply because Teal'c has to connections to Atlantis. If Judge is guest starring, there's hope for Shanks stopping by for an episode.

Comment

Is this the beginnings of a new spinoff, Stargate SG-1: Atlantis or maybe Stargate Atlantis SG-1?

Comment

I am surprised at this indeed.

Judge would probably have been the last people i'd have expected to guest on SGA (unless they made him a Wraith, or did a voice) so I am surprised at this, but in good a way. It would be interesting to see what they can come up to get Teal'c to visit Atlantis as he missed on going before and this would be his first time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
          Is this the beginnings of a new spinoff, Stargate SG-1: Atlantis or maybe Stargate Atlantis SG-1?
          I'm so sick and tired of people complaining when the producers are trying to entertain people.

I have enjoyed Christopher Judge's portrayal of "Teal'c" on SG-1 for the last ten years, so I am very excited about his Atlantis episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
            I'm so sick and tired of people complaining when the producers are trying to entertain people.

I have enjoyed Christopher Judge's portrayal of "Teal'c" on SG-1 for the last ten years, so I am very excited about his Atlantis episode.
            I Agree with you 100% ... Christopher Judge has done a great job on SG-1 for the last 10 Years , and having him guess star in STARGATE SG-A for an EPS. is great ...

What i hate is how everone doesnt mind Characters like Jackson , or Jack , Even Mitchell or Vala .. The second they name a character that has done alot of the SG-1 Team they sit there and say he has no TIES to Atlantis in anyway ...

I for one hope it works out where he could make a few guess shots on SG-A and even let Teal'C ( Christopher Judge ) Get a spot on the 3rd Spin off in some way ...

Comment

Ah, it's only one episode, big deal. Besides, Joe also said (on his blog) that
              Spoiler:
              we're going back to Earth in another episode in Season 4; Teal'c will most likely appear then.

I look forward to seeing it.
              Last edited by PG15; 20 February 2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I do agree with some ppl that Teal'c does have far fewer links to Atlantis than say Daniel or Carter, But to be honest I think it's gonna be great. I was a bit annoyed that in The Pegasus Project he didn't get to go.

I think it's gonna be a great chance for us to see the writers place Teal'c in a new environment, and I wish ppl would just calm down. It's the writer's show, if they think they can qualify giving Teal'c a part in one episode why not let them?

Mitch
                If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked long ago...

Spoiler:
                "I miss Thor..."

Baal: He's tiny - have him squeeze through the bars
                Teal'c: Assist us or I will squeeze you through these bars...

Oberoth: Lower your weapons.
                Lt. Col. Sheppard: [not moving] How much lower would you like ‘em?

[Zelenka gives, in Czech, a poetic description of the rising of Atlantis]
                Lt. Ford: You didn’t say anything that would require security clearance, did you?
                Dr. Zelenka: Security clearance?

Comment

Great news! Muchly happy to see the big fella guest on Atlantis. He's welcome anytime. Would love to see him kick Ronan's Satedan ass!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Ah, it's only one episode, big deal. Besides, Joe also said (on his blog) that
                    Spoiler:
                    we're going back to Earth in another episode in Season 4; Teal'c will most likely appear then.

I look forward to seeing it.
                    Aww. and I waiting for Teal'c to actually visit Atlantis and not be some token SG1 guy.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                      It's only a guest spot for one episode. It is to be expected as SGA is connected to SG1, if a story involves Earth in some way it wouldn't be impossible to see some familiar characters again.

That said, I am still a bit suprised. I wonder what that ep he is in will be about, as he has no connections at all to Atlantis really.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        Aww. and I waiting for Teal'c to actually visit Atlantis and not be some token SG1 guy.
                        I totally agree. I want to see Tealc on Atlantis the city, not just Atlanis the show... Hey, they are doing an Earth episode early season 4... Maybe Atlantis comes to Earth?

Oh and I also read somewhere else that Vala, Daniel and Cameron were unlikely to be starring next year. I can't remember exactly where, but I did read it.

Comment

This thread has been done already but like I said in the otherone
                          Hell yeah bring on the T man
                          sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40922

If that powerfull race is goa'uld; Baal, Anubis or someother, then Teal'c have use in Atlantis.
                            Asgard in memoriam

Comment

N E W

It won't be the Goa'uld. Anubis has been defeated by Oma DeSalla, and Ba'al is trying to rebuild his empire. He can't do that in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                              X