X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little taste of a story im hopin to put up in fan fic

Jason 2.0 chapter One
    Two months before O’Neil stole Tollan technology

Della of the Tollan was a brilliant neurological scientist amongst her people. She had studied the mind for over 20 years back on the Tollan homeworld and on their new world Tollana. In her late forties she still had a youthful look to her even though her hair had gone gray. And an attitude unlike the normal Tollan.
    When they first let the earth humans come to Tollana, she had requested of Curia if she could get information on the neurological science of the earth humans. She was granted the request and she was given several book on the subject from earth. It took her little while but she learned English and dug deep into the books.
    But the books proved either primal or on subjects the Tollan had figured out along time ago, until she came upon a book with a neurological disorder called Autism . Amongst the whole Tollan race there was no one born with this strange disorder. The Autistic Savant in particular intrigue her, children born with a savant ability in music or arts and even mathematical and technology abilities. She had to get one of these children to Tollana to study.
    She asked the Curia if she could travel to Earth to find an orphaned autistic savant that she could bring back to Tollana and study in a controlled environment without harm to the child. The Curia denied her but they told her they would contact the S.G.C and see what could be arranged. Della agreed and went back to her labs to prepare.
    It had took almost a month but Samantha Carter herself brought her a thirteen year old boy. His name was Jason and he had been the care of the government since he was six years old. Jason savant was mathematic, and a strange sort of empathy with technology. Della knew that they probly chosen this boy so that later when they got him back they could get some of the secretes of Tollan technology. But Della didn’t care. She had her subject

A week after O’Neil’s Theft.

Tilgath walked into Della’s lab, he hadn’t heard a peep from her since she had gotten the earth child, and seemed to be living in her lab the whole time. Tilgath himself had been working on implants that would in essence allow a Tollan to interface telepathically with a computer able ling the user to control the device without controller or keypad. Earlier he had gotten a message from Della to come to her lab to see something.
    Della greeted him as he entered.
    “So.” he said after the greeting.. “ Why have you called me here.”
    “I might need your implant .” she said excitedly. “For Jason . As with all his kind he doesn’t react socially people.”
    “And you need my Implant why?” he questioned.
    “Come here.” she said eagerly grabbing his arm.
    Hurriedly along she drag him to the back of lab where a small windowed room was. Inside the room was a bed, a table with two chairs , a holographic recorder, and a computer console. In the middle of the room, the boy Jason was sitting, a heath monitor strapped to his wrist recording everything his health implant was sending, rocking back and forth coloring something on paper with crayons he had brought with him from earth.
    “So what am I seeing here.” he asked.
    “As with all his kind with this disorder.” she said smiling. “He wont react sociably with another human being. I’ve tried this whole time to get him to talk to me. But all he does is mathematics or little drawing on the paper I give him, and eats when he hungry. I’ve done all the test on him I can and I cant find anything wrong with his mind or in his genetic structure other then he’s a earth human,”
    Tilgath looked at her confusedly. Still not understanding.
    Seeing this Della smiled. Then she went over to a box. Picking it up she showed it Tilgath. Looking inside, he saw that there where bit and pieces of technological components in it , and some tools. Taking the box into the room, she sat it down in front of Jason. Then going to the computer console she typed something into it. Then she came back out.
    “I left the computer on in there.” she said, a wily look on her face. “ on it I typed. (Jason make me something wonderful from what’s in the box.) then I ran it through a logic loop.”
    Then she pointed at the room making Tilgath look. Jason had stopped rocking, and had gotten up, walking to the computer. Placing his hand on it, he stood there for a little while. At this point Tilgath watched intently. Suddenly Jason took his hand off of the computer.
    “Okay” he said quietly. Jason walking to the box.
    “Notice.” Della suddenly chimed in. “ He never looked at the screen. He wasn’t even aware I had brought in the box or did anything on the computer.”
    Sitting down in front of the box. Jason began first taking out the tools. Placing them in order of size to the left of him. Then he began to take the components out. These to he arranged by size in front of him. Then he grab tools and began to build. Tilgath watched. His mind going a mile a second.
    Fifteen minutes later, Jason finished. A strange contraption before him. Taking the tools he put them back into the box then, without glancing at his creation he went back to his coloring rocking back and forth. Della went back into the room. Picked up the device and brought it back out into the lab. Setting on a lab table she flicked a switch. Suddenly everything including them began to rise. Quickly Della turned off the device before they could float to far.
    “It’s a anti-gravity device.” Tilgath said in wonderment
Working...
X