Don't anyone feel weird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't anyone feel weird?

Guys, am I the only one the feels weird, after 10 years of watching Stargate SG-1, it's going to desapear like that! I know everybody know about the new and I'm not telling anything new but still, no I realise that we only have 3 more episodes and then it's over, it's finished! After 10 years!

Originally posted by lelaidd View Post
    Guys, am I the only one the feels weird, after 10 years of watching Stargate SG-1, it's going to desapear like that! I know everybody know about the new and I'm not telling anything new but still, no I realise that we only have 3 more episodes and then it's over, it's finished! After 10 years!
    *balls hisatrically* I know how you feel but look at it this way IT"S BEEN ON 10 YEARS! That is a great achievement and I am proud to say I'v been a fan all that time, my wife only has since season 7. I know it's sad to see it go but every show dies after awhile and most don't even last a season anymore. I will miss SG-1 dearly but thankfully I have SGA and hopefully a ****load of movies to come.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I will miss SG-1 dearly but thankfully I have SGA and hopefully a ****load of movies to come.
      I know what you mean but still, it's SG1 you know, I've been watching this show since I'm 6 yrs old and now I'm 16, I grew up watching this show. I feel the same way, all the episodes that I've watched have been all exceptional to me and I never got bored of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by lelaidd View Post
        I know what you mean but still, it's SG1 you know, I've been watching this show since I'm 6 yrs old and now I'm 16, I grew up watching this show. I feel the same way, all the episodes that I've watched have been all exceptional to me and I never got bored of the show.
        Wow you're a yong one arent you? Still I agree it's been a great ride and I hate to see it end.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

10 Seasons (214 Episodes)

It's been a fun run, but it's time for it to end. I won't miss the show, because I'll have all 10 seasons on DVD. I will, however, miss seeing new episodes. Fortunately, we have Atlantis for that.

I don't care if my favorite show ends so long as it has a spin-off.

Comment

yeah i agree it is gonna feel really weird when it ends. a bit like when enterprise ended. it just finished and era.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

ENT was different, though. That show was only on for 4 years. It went before it's time.

Comment

It doesn't feel real to me. It's like "SG1 ending? Since when?!"

I think the movies coming up helps in this regard. SG1 isn't ending, not really. Although, I think a few tears might just appear 3 weeks from now.

Comment

I agree it will feel weird to not be able to see any new episodes even though I know theres movies coming.

Comment

no more sg1 one it makes me sad but im not really going to feel it until i see that last ep and know that theres not going to be any more eps. well there still atlanits and hopefuly doctor who well least very long

Comment

Im disappointed for alot of reasons ... One is that i was 13 or 14 when i first got to watch the MOVIE , i really got into it ... I remember the day that i got to watch the first EPS ... I was so happy that STARGATE Became a TV Series , at the same point i was disappointed with how they had lined up for the case of the series , and that there wasnt going to be a second movie ... Remember this was 10 years ago ...

Now im disappointed that the show is ending and all i get out of the last 10 years of a great show , is 2 MOVIES ...

Yes STARGATE ATLANTIS is going to be great , and cant wait to see SEASON 4 , Yet SG-1 was what made me watch the show for the last 10 Years , Not Atlantis ... Im also disappointed that the case that i got to watch week after week are going to split up and might not ever get to see them as a team again ..

Now im not disappoint in Sam going to Atlantis , or that Teal'C will get a chance to see Atlantis , What im disappointed in is that Daniel , Mitchell and Vala arent going to be seen for a while after the 2 movies ... Or that they havnt said anything about a 3rd Spin off series , featuring ONE or More of the SG-1 Cast members ...

Comment

Whose gonna ball during the credits in Unending, i am. damn im so dissapointed no daniel and vala nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and WERES THE THIRD series and no Walter that alone is reason to cry
                        Originally posted by cowpants
                        ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          It doesn't feel real to me. It's like "SG1 ending? Since when?!"

I think the movies coming up helps in this regard. SG1 isn't ending, not really. Although, I think a few tears might just appear 3 weeks from now.
                          Indeed

Although I have all the dvds and will continue watching those, its such a kick in the guts that no new episodes will be made, but at least we have two films if not more (PLEASE!!!)

Anyway hopefully SGA and the new series will keep us all going.
                          I remember something. There was a man. He’s bald and wears a short sleeve shirt and somehow he’s very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

Comment

Course I feel weird, it's the end of an era. Stargate SG1 has brought me many happy hours of televisual pleasure.
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I love the entire STARGATE franchise - I have been an avid fan since STARGATE : The Movie, & have religiously watched STARGATE SG-1 since Children of the Gods first aired on T.V.

When STARGATE : Altantis was announced, I was very excited, & have continued to watch STARGATE : Atlantis just as religiously as I have watched SG-1, & will continue to watch SGA after Sg-1 ends. I am excited about the direct-to-DVD movies, & will DEFINATELY buy them when they come out & continue to support the franchise in whatever form it takes (including the 3rd spin-off series when & if it airs) - just as I always have, & just as I always will.

It's been a decade of good memories, tears, dramas, tantrums & more : IMHO we will be loosing one of the best shows - if not THE best show EVER - on T.V. & after 10 years of outstanding, absolutely phenomional T.V (words cannot adeptly describe how I feel about SG-1 & the STARGATE franchise; there are not enough positive & wonderful words in any language to describe how much it means to me & how good it is! ) I will be sad to see Sg-1 go.

As much as it is the 'end of an era', it also a new beginning for the franchise, & for us fans. It is time to see if SGA can indeed stand on it's own two feet, out of the shadow of it's parent; & to see the bold, exciting new directions the 3rd spin-off series & the franchise as a whole will go in. I don't want the STARGATE franchise to ever end - whatever form it takes, I will remain loyal unto the end!

I will be participating in STARGATE WORLDS when it comes out (a pity STARGATE SG-1 : The Alliance didn't pan out - I still hope it can be brought to the market, I would buy it & it looked so good! ), & will continue to watch, re-watch & wear out my STARGATE DVD collection & memorabila/toys, etc; STARGATE will always be in heart & always be apart of my life!

To my fellow fans, the directors/producer, cast, crew & all invovled in the STARGATE franchise (past, present & future) : THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 10 WONDERFUL YEARS OF ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE ENTERTAINMENT!! You have my utmost respect & support, & I wish you all well in al lthat you do.

To A.T. : You are a role model & inspiration to women everywhere, it will be good to see how things develop with you & Sam on SGA in Season 4; & I am looking forward to seeking 'Sanctuary' with you on your new show in the near future!

So, now, after all my ranting, raving & fan-o-mania; I will say good bye, farewell & good luck to my favourite show & some of my favourite actors ever. As far as I am concerned, it's not a perminant 'good bye', simply a 'see you soon'; as STARGATE is, & always be, apart of our lives.

*raises his glass for a toast*

To STARGATE SG-1 & all invoved therein : thanks for the memories, you will fondly missed, remembered dearly & loved always!

Comment

Working...
                              X