This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stargate Repository is launched!

Stargate Online's Stargate Repository has been launched (finally you may be saying... or possibly "What the hell is a Repository?"). Basically, it's a collection of information on race, planets, character, technology and episodes about SG-1 and Atlantis. Now, I know what you're saying: This sounds just like the Omnipedia. Well, you're half right I was working on the original version of this long before the Omnipedia was around, and was quite ticked off when Darren and David launched it as you can imagine

However, you will notice many differences between the two (mainly, they have more entries at the moment ). Anyway, I will work for frequent updates of the Repository (There's one coming this weekend )

So, without further adu: The Stargate Repository

I just pop in for a few minutes to see what it was like. What I saw of it I did like. I'll go back and look some more.

Comment

Is it anything like a supository?

Seriously though, it looks great.
      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
        Is it anything like a supository?

Seriously though, it looks great.
        Why must everyone make that joke?

And I've updated the races section, it now contains every single race from Season 1

Comment

Updated with every planet and race from Season 1

Comment

I went, I saw, I liked! Congrats.

I know I'd feel miffed if an idea was used somewhere else, even when they didn't deliberatly take it or get the idea off you. Hope the site stays for a while (oh and the link in your sig is a really good/cool idea!

Comment

Updated with every character from Season 1!

Comment

looking good, a tad too white for me.

nice in depth info, keep going!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Why must everyone make that joke?
                  The same reason stuff like South Park stays on the air.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Working...
                  X