X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Press release on season 4: delays, delays and recasting

It's in the NEWS section of the forum

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...91#post6352891

This sucks. This means Carter might be in command of Atlantis. Which sucks.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Sucks big time.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
        Sucks big time.
        Yes, sucks.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

It's not all bad, atleast Weir won't be around as much...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            Would rather it be more ... Loss of Friends sounds like not at all

So glad I don't drink Think I could do with it
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              It's in the NEWS section of the forum

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...91#post6352891
              Yep, it sucks...

Comment

If Sci-Fi wanted a reason to cancel Atlantis then all they have to do is have it air on Monday nights at 9 & have it be on the same time as Heroes & 24. That would be the death of Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  But, to me, Weir is an okay character, and is the best choice in her character's role, much better than Carter would be in that role.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                    If Sci-Fi wanted a reason to cancel Atlantis then all they have to do is have it air on Monday nights at 9 & have it be on the same time as Heroes & 24. That would be the death of Atlantis.
                    No need for that, their losing fans thick and fast already. Which will cause a big drop in the ratings. I for one will be out for the count and I'm sure many others will be. It's no longer the show we no and love.
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                      No need for that, their losing fans thick and fast already
                      Its Sci-Fi I would not put it past them. I really hope that Sc-Fi has nothing to do with that 3rd series. I say give Stargate a TV break. Let that contract die. That way MGM can find Stargate a new home & just do for the time being DVD movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                        Its Sci-Fi I would not put it past them. I really hope that Sc-Fi has nothing to do with that 3rd series. I say give Stargate a TV break. Let that contract die. That way MGM can find Stargate a new home & just do for the time being DVD movies.
                        Alas, at the rate Skiffy is pushing NEW characters and the death of regular characters as though it's a good thing, I'm at the point that if the entire SG franchise just vanished, it wouldn't bother me. Let us enjoy the DVDs and when it comes back, get ONLY the good writers, ditch Skiffy entirely and start on another network.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                          Alas, at the rate Skiffy is pushing NEW characters and the death of regular characters as though it's a good thing, I'm at the point that if the entire SG franchise just vanished, it wouldn't bother me. Let us enjoy the DVDs and when it comes back, get ONLY the good writers, ditch Skiffy entirely and start on another network.
                          Maybe it is...

Comment

But it isn't. That many cast changes is never good.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

No one will know until they see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X