X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Europe: Does anybody know when SGA S4 Starts

Okay, heres it.

For those who haven't seen me yet, i'm new here.... And feeling really comfortable here .. So thats good!
    So heres my question:

Does anybody know when Stargate Atlantis season 4 starts in europe particulairly in The Nethelands!

We have no idea, as far as I know, when is SGA 4 going to start at all. I don't think they're even filming it as of the moment. It could be either middle-late summer or, as peole say, the date could be pushed to the fall. This is it's release. But I have no idea when is it going to be in Europe (We don't have SG in Russia at all - I mean on TV... It aired a really long time ago, but haven't seen it for quite a lot of years on TV). Probably it'll appear on your local screens with a delay nearly equal the usual delay you have with the current episodes...

Comment

I'm from the Netherlands too CJ, but i don't know wether Veronica is going to air SGA season 4 simultaneously with the US. The first episodes are currently scheduled for end of April, so maybe we'll see them shortly after.
      The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
      General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
      Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
      Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
      Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Comment

Wait... SGA end of April??? Woah...

Comment

Great..... Hey, thats good Stefan, if you have msn, we can keep contact just add me....!
          Anyway thanks!

Comment

I feel stupid now... XD

Thanks, Stefan, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-the-ancient-scientist View Post
              Okay, heres it.

For those who haven't seen me yet, i'm new here.... And feeling really comfortable here .. So thats good!
              So heres my question:

Does anybody know when Stargate Atlantis season 4 starts in europe particulairly in The Nethelands!
              Let's just say that it's gonna be a good few months yet, considering they haven't even began filming for S4 yet.

The US doesn't start back until April to show the 2nd half of S3. UK has a few weeks left to go of S3 also.

The minimum it will come back on is July, however that's probably unlikely since S3 will finish around June. So they'll probably hold it back a couple of extra months I'd imagine to make up for the extended hiatus. I'm guessing min of Aug max of Oct (Perhaps to air with BSG again).

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiy View Post
                We have no idea, as far as I know, when is SGA 4 going to start at all. I don't think they're even filming it as of the moment. It could be either middle-late summer or, as peole say, the date could be pushed to the fall. This is it's release. But I have no idea when is it going to be in Europe (We don't have SG in Russia at all - I mean on TV... It aired a really long time ago, but haven't seen it for quite a lot of years on TV). Probably it'll appear on your local screens with a delay nearly equal the usual delay you have with the current episodes...
                They are filming season four at the moment i think, but we usually get SGA around july. Im hoping

Comment

July seems a little early, if start airing the second half of season 3 at the end of April in the US. A later premier date seems much more likely. Possibly, the Canadians may see season 4 first.
                  sigpic
                  My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Belgian talking here...I'd say season 4 won't hit European screens till after the UK which is from November 2007 - March 2008, add a few months. So, if you guys are luckier than us (we have yet to see season 2) I'd say around April 2008 maybe (if you're really lucky)?
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Last time I checked, the UK was part of Europe...

Comment

Well I'm from the UK and no offence to anyone but I'm not European I'm British (English) so in my eyes the UK is not a part of Europe and I think a lot of the UK is with me a specially when we rejected the Euro currency.

Back to the question asked in this thread Season 4 of Atlantis starts in September/October in the US and probably October/November in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell View Post
                          Well I'm from the UK and no offence to anyone but I'm not European I'm British (English) so in my eyes the UK is not a part of Europe and I think a lot of the UK is with me a specially when we rejected the Euro currency.
                          Britain is part of Europe, just like Japan is part of Asia, you're European wether you like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell View Post

Back to the question asked in this thread Season 4 of Atlantis starts in September/October in the US and probably October/November in the UK.
                            That's EU not Europe. It wil if I say that Norway is not part of Europe, we are but we are not in EU.

Comment

Season 4 will be aired in USA in this autumn /fall/. As we know SkyOne began to air the second half of Season 3 few months before USA. So there is a chance Seson 4 to be air in the summer in UK. In Netherlands...who knows???
                              Oh, and UK is part of Europe. And that's a FACT.
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                              Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                              http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                              My fan fiction

Comment

Working...
                              X