Do aliens use toilets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do aliens use toilets?

OK, heres a stupid question, do aliens use toilets cause I never saw them.
    So what do u thing?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
    The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Visit my Website

Comment

you should ask Kryten from Red Dwarf.he was made to attend "toilet university"
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
        So what do u thing?
        No they don't!

Pre-ship worlds simply dial a random gate address. Walk up to the puddle, drop their pants, do a sh#t in it. Therefore they get 2 good things from this, no waste is need to be disposed of which is a good thing as they don;t have sewers anyhow. The 2nd major advantage of this is the puddle is wet, so it cleans their asses. Therefore no need for toilet paper.

The more advanced races that have space faring capabilities, simply stick their asses out the airlock, do their business, then eject it into space.

Hopefully that put your mind at rest regarding this most important discussion point!

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny
          So what do u thing?
          they don't

most of them completely break down & recycle all the food, which is exactly why we never see them go to the toilets

but in some aliens the waste slowly builds up in the organism until it reaches a critical mass, thus turning the alien into a walking timebomb/stinkbomb

Comment

Here's a better question. Do Goauld symbiotes poop inside your brain?
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Of course they do! They just hold it in until they die.

Guess what that "toxin" they release is...

Comment

Tel'taks have a toliet.
                =============

Comment

The symbiotes probably release the waste products into out bloodstream which are in turn filtered by the liver and passed through the kidneys.

The asguard probably use their beaming tech.

Gou'uld ships should all have their own versions of washrooms that aren't shown for privacy reasons- who wants to see SG1 walking in a a Jaffa with its proverbial and literal pants down?

Comment

How do the asgard go to the toilet because it dosent look like they have a poop hole
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                      How do the asgard go to the toilet because it dosent look like they have a poop hole
                      They simply clone themselves one when they feel a no.2 coming on. Then use their advanced tech to de-clone it again after they've pooped it out & sprayed some air freshner!

Comment

The Asgard have beaming tech. All they have to do is push a button and poosh! It all magically appears in the centre of a sun! Such efficiency!

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
                          So what do u thing?
                          ROFLMAO!!!! That is a very good question, you know. So far the only ship I know that mentioned an alien toilet was the Vorgon ship in "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and yea the Asgards don't seem to need a toilet. I guess similiar to reproductive organs, they just vanished somehow...dunno
                          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                            They have a nice bum though, seeeeeee...
                            sigpic
                            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                              They have a nice bum though, seeeeeee...
                              Scary

Comment

Working...
                              X