PDA

View Full Version : The Ark of truth

nerus
February 19th, 2007, 08:49 AM
I have just read the synopsis of the first stargate film and from what I understand they know about the ark before the film so when do people think that they will find out about it and how will they??

g.o.d
February 19th, 2007, 08:56 AM
I have just read the synopsis of the first stargate film and from what I understand they know about the ark before the film so when do people think that they will find out about it and how will they??

probably in Dominion

BUT THIS IS A REPOST!!!!(this thread is already here)

Tovny
February 19th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Maybe in Unending.
Maybe that's why they get stuck in the time dilation thing because they where looking for a thing that could destroy the Ori and they get stuck in the time dilation.

g.o.d
February 19th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Maybe in Unending.
Maybe that's why they get stuck in the time dilation thing because they where looking for a thing that could destroy the Ori and they get stuck in the time dilation.

sorry but it makes no sense...that thing is not in our galaxy.I believe they'll find only some pieces of evidence about the Ark and after that they'll fly to the Ori galaxy

Tovny
February 19th, 2007, 09:07 AM
sorry but it makes no sense...that thing is not in our galaxy.I believe they'll find only some pieces of evidence about the Ark and after that they'll fly to the Ori galaxy
Yeah that's what i mean.

g.o.d
February 19th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah that's what i mean.

but they'll be stuck aboard the Odyssey

Skydiver
February 19th, 2007, 09:22 AM
we have a big long thread for this over in general discussion. so i'm gonna close this one and direct folks over there