This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribbon Device

Does anyone know if a ribbon device, healing device have ever been sold? And working zat/staff gun? And does anybody know how many of each they have, cause they have different color ribbon devices, and healing devices, so does that mean their are multiple devices or just different colors. In season 1 the hand device looked different than in season 8 and other seasons, they seam to change depending on the goauld. Anyone know?

By selling, what do you mean. Would the LA sell them to others? Possibily. Would the SGC, highly doubtful, unless they went public and it was sold to a museam.

Comment

what does this thread mean? may aswel have asked does the wind blow east when the door opens up

Comment

What I mean is Have sg-1 the show ever sold any of those props. I know legends memorabilia, "stargateprops.com" sells the props from the show. And my second question was on screen they have had different types of ribbon and healing devices, and my question is do you think they are the same prop, just different color and added stuff on, or did they create all new props.

For example: They have different color ribbon devices, Gold, silver, and bronze-copper color. And 1st healing device seen was very basic, but in other seasons i was more complicated, and then in season 8,forgot name, but when they went to area 51 to look at Osirus's ribbon device it was bronze and they showed a healing device that was bronze and very complicated looking, and some other thingi.

So thats what i mean, not in the show, but in the real world.

Hope that helps

Comment

an odd forum to post in..

Comment

Try in the merchandising forum.

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
            Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by coltp9302 View Post
              Does anyone know if a ribbon device, healing device have ever been sold? And working zat/staff gun? And does anybody know how many of each they have, cause they have different color ribbon devices, and healing devices, so does that mean their are multiple devices or just different colors. In season 1 the hand device looked different than in season 8 and other seasons, they seam to change depending on the goauld. Anyone know?
              I had a dream that I had my own Hat'tak and an army of Jaffa once. I used it to kill all the Chavs. It was a good dream
              Sorry that was so random.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
                I had a dream that I had my own Hat'tak and an army of Jaffa once. I used it to kill all the Chavs. It was a good dream
                I wanna have a dream like that to.
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
                The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  By selling, what do you mean. Would the LA sell them to others? Possibily. Would the SGC, highly doubtful, unless they went public and it was sold to a museam.
                  Yeah if the Stargate program went public they probably wouldn't sell a healing device to a museum but would use to heal people.
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by .jolinar. View Post
                    There's only one bad thing about a dream like that - waking up
                    The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Tovny View Post
                      Yeah if the Stargate program went public they probably wouldn't sell a healing device to a museum but would use to heal people.
                      Being that it only works in the hands of someone with Naquida in their blood, that would be hard to do...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Being that it only works in the hands of someone with Naquida in their blood, that would be hard to do...
                        Then they would pump some naqahdah in your blood no problem.
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

There was some site around which sold BB versions of Staffs and Zats, dunno which though.

Although you can get a BB P90 for about 30$ (cheap) to 229$ (good).

Comment

A working Zat?

That'd be cool. . . . . although I'm sure people might have a problem with that. . . . seeing as how they're not real.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't mind having a Zat or Staff weapon under glass. In fact, I saw a show last night about the Star Trek auction at Christie's (the six foot Enterprise-D sold for half a million bucks!) and one of the collectors who bought a bunch of costumes had a staff weapon in his collections room. I saw that and got so jealous.

My dream mansion would have, instead of suits of knight's armor, serpent and Horus guards.
                            Last edited by Bragi; 20 February 2007, 09:17 PM.

Comment

http://www.globalgear.com.au/prod1528.htm this shop is just down the road from me Once I get $6000 I'm getting it
                              I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Working...
                              X