This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens to Doctor Wier? S4 speculation

What could happen to her in the 4th season?
    Spoiler:
    Because is very close to the beam when it hit Atlantis. She could be in a coma.
    Last edited by Skydiver; 20 February 2007, 05:02 AM.
    sigpic

what happens to her when?... i mean come on you expect us to know what you mean from, what happens to her?

<Supreme-Commander-Thor>

PS dont post stupid questions when you dont give evidence of what youre asking...
    Supreme Commander Thor - "I Like The Yellow Ones"

Terra Atlantus
    Nou Ani Anqueatus
    Ego Indeo Dormata

Comment

Originally posted by corky View Post
      What happens to her in the 4th season? Because is very close to the beam when it hit Atlantis. She could be in a coma.
      She eats an Asuran hamburger & gets infected with the 'Mad Nanite Disease'!

Seriously dude, they haven't even started filming S4 yet. How the heck would anybody know what's going on with her character, or anything else at this point.

Wait until end of April, beginning of May. When spoilers begin to emerge for the first few eps. Only then, will people begin to get an idea of where they're taking the show & it's characters.

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post

LOL
        sigpic

Comment

This question would be more suited to the S4 thread.

Comment

Folks, please, spoiler space is your friend. It is also very, very helpful if you LOOK to see if a topic exists before starting thread after thread after thread.

and when the topic is the potential fate of an existing character, it's fairly safe to assume that threads have already been made to discuss it
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J_B View Post

Seriously dude, they haven't even started filming S4 yet. How the heck would anybody know what's going on with her character, or anything else at this point.

Wait until end of April, beginning of May. When spoilers begin to emerge for the first few eps. Only then, will people begin to get an idea of where they're taking the show & it's characters.
              I heard there’s a McD's in the Pegasus Galaxy somewhere.
              The Wraith have a Burger King. But the burgers vary Person to Person

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                I heard there’s a McD's in the Pegasus Galaxy somewhere.
                The Wraith have a Burger King. But the burgers vary Person to Person
                I wonder if someone was to photoshop a Wraith into a Burger King promotional image.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  "Taking the torch from SG-1 as television's most thrilling adventure series, Atlantis, slated to begin production in Vancouver next month, promises to up the ante this season by introducing a powerful new race, welcoming new cast members and mourning the loss of some beloved friends," the network said in a press release.

Looks to me as though she might die, or atleast leave the show.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post

Looks to me as though she might die, or atleast leave the show.
                    I don't think they'll
                    Spoiler:
                    actually kill her off. Maybe she'll be so injured she has to stand down as mission leader, but not killed. Besides, I thought she was supposed to still appear in some of the Season 4 episodes.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would expect them to do the same thing to Weir as they did Bates.

She'll be around in the first few episodes injuried, then ship her back to Earth for treatment and then she'll never be heard from again for a few episodes. Make random appearances here and there and then perhaps come to leading the expidition later in the show.

sigpic

Comment

^^ I don't even remember ever finding out what happened to Bates, shame... he was a good character imo, useful...

Comment

I think she'll stay at Atlantis but be on medical leave/shaken up by what has happened - this could lead to a new direction with Weir either being

1) Shaken/unsure/nervous in her position/life
                          2) Cause her to become cold and bold against other races.
                          Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I would just like to say that in JM's interview over at the Chicago Trib, he mentions Sam is going to be in a support role.

So how exactly does that automatically translate into "Sam is replacing Weir!"?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I honestly expect her to be sent back to earth after being injured or outright killed. Beckett was supposed to have "disappeared" and they killed him outright.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                              X