This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carters ship Season 4 speculation and spoilers

In interviews Carter comes to atlantis in her own ship. What do you think it is
    a) a new class of ship (that would be cool)
    b) a daedalus class ship (getting abit repetetive)
    c) another class of ship (?)
    Last edited by corky; 17 February 2007, 04:13 PM.
    sigpic

probably just be another disappointment like the apollo, really hope not though

Comment

the apollo wasn't a dissapoinment. just realistic. i reckon it will be one of the current 304's
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        the apollo wasn't a dissapoinment. just realistic. i reckon it will be one of the current 304's
        I agree
        sigpic

Comment

probably a daedalus class ship although it would be cool if she had a new class ship.
          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
          sigpic
          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

i want it it be the tria
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              LOL--what an ironic statement! A realistic space ship that has warp drive and asgard shields.

I believe you meant that it was realistic for the show. But I found the statement funny. I know it wasn't supposed to be. No offense, just found it ironic and funny.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I think she will probably have Oddysey. It doesn´t have any commander and Carter had command once or twice already.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I think it will be a new class vessel that is aimed more towards a mid-range vessel like the Al'Kesh... they already have battlecruisers and fighters...

Also, I believe Carter will still be a part of SG-1 so having the command of a Daedalus class ship would remove her from her duties with the team....

Either way, I'm excited to see what it is!

Comment

I reckon it will be the Odyssey.

Comment

I'm thinking it will be some ship that is not of Earth origin....maybe the Space Race ship.....

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

It could be possible for Carter to turn up on the Daedalus? It could be that the Daedalus turns up they expect to find Caldwell in command but turns out to be Carter.
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I put my money on modified,repaired Tria

4 easy steps how to make people hate you
                          Spoiler:
                          Ignore them
                          Spoiler:
                          talk bad about them behind their backs
                          Spoiler:
                          Use lots of spoiler tags
                          Spoiler:
                          Your name has to be Rihard Gaberšcek

sigpic

Comment

There are a lot of things that should be talked about, but personally I think that this is a little issue and the fact that it says she arrives on her own ship is a tiny little detail that isnt that important.

I really really hope it is a new alien technology thing or something really big and cool, but I dont see it happen.

I guess we really have to look at the timelines, will this new episode of Atlantis take place before or after the first (sg-1) new movie?

The reason for this is that there will be a spare ZPM on earth and Atlantis is one ZPM short! What I think may happen is that carter just needs to get to Atlantis to give them the ZPM, it is likly that she will arrive on some suped up zpm powered gou'ald cargo ship, or something along them lines...

or another ship, through the long mckay-carter network thingy (cant remember name!), and come out near atlantis to give them the ZPM.

so, I hope it will be big new ship, but it is most likly a very small point in just a way to get a ZPM and Carter to Atlantis.

Comment

if it is new it will be a 304 because they won't pay to build another set

Comment

Working...
                              X