This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who could come to atlantis's aid?

Lets create a list of people who could come to the aid of atlantis next season

The brotherhood with their ZPM
    The Genii with the ZP from coup (we never know where it went or if it was depleted)
    Ford and his crew
    Michael (you never know)

No, the one from Coup was depleted.

Comment

How would the brotherhood or the genii get to let alone find Atlantis? I can see its going to be one of the following...

1) The Asgard show up perfect timing as seems the norm with those guys
      2) Carter finds them with one of Earth's ZPMs
      3) Mckay gets the gate aligned and they take the ZPM from the childhoods end episode just to get Atlantis to safety
      4) Unknown alien race assists Atlantis

Or the TPTB are gonna pull something utterly out there outta there collective backsides
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        No, the one from Coup was depleted.

they said it was, but was it ever proven?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
          Or the TPTB are gonna pull something utterly out there outta there collective backsides
          lol ... my money's on that scenario.

No one, not even those on Atlantis at the end of First Strike, know exactly where Atlantis is in the galaxy, correct? They could approximate but who knows? I'm guessing they find safe passage to a planet and then Carter shows up wtih a ZPM someone magically found somewhere.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Maybe the Ori rescue them and want them to prostrate..

Or a Wraith wants to capture Atlantis..

Or they bump into a Star destroyer..

Or something even more crazy

Comment

Its not out of the question that they find the Furlings in Pegasus.

After all, the Asgard were not native to the MW, and if Furlings are nonhuman they may not be at war with the Wraith (no food issue).

Comment

Originally posted by daniejam View Post
                Lets create a list of people who could come to the aid of atlantis next season

The brotherhood with their ZPM
                The Genii with the ZP from coup (we never know where it went or if it was depleted)
                Ford and his crew
                Michael (you never know)
                the furlings.

think about it brad and rob want to shake up the show why not finally bring in the most wanted race in all of the stargate verse
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

it would be cool if it was the furlings!

however i reakon it will be carter in either the Daedalus or the Odyssey with one of Earths 2 ZPM's

Comment

oh please please please let it be the furlings!!!!
                    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

How would the brotherhood or the genii get to let alone find Atlantis? I can see its going to be one of the following...

3) Mckay gets the gate aligned and they take the ZPM from the childhoods end episode just to get Atlantis to safety

I see 2 as a posibility. First because the Asgard arnt in pegasus and have no reason to be there, you can't align a gate without a planet nearby, but 4 is also a posibility.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        I see 2 as a posibility. First because the Asgard arnt in pegasus and have no reason to be there, you can't align a gate without a planet nearby, but 4 is also a posibility.
                        I thought they aligned gates in the void between Pegasus and the Milky Way? otherwise how would the intergalactic gate bridge work?

The main problem with this is they will have to find out where they are first, could be difficult depending on how many consoles are damaged.
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

It might indeed be a bit difficult for the Brotherhood or the Genii to find Atlantis, but any of the others would work.

I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB comes with something totally unexpected

Comment

I would like see a Wraith hive or scout ship. The Wraith should settle down. I hope that TPTB will create 3-4 Wraith nation and one of them will be the new ally in season 4.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

It's possible that they might find another ship of ancients. They have already found 2 ships with ancients on them one being the aurora from season 2 and the other(not named) in the first half of season 3. Also Atlantis might be able to utilize the anicient's ship from season 3 because they beamed the anicents off, but they never said what happened to the ship. I guess its still out there all alone and waiting to be used to kill some wraith.

Comment

Working...
                              X