This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deady vs. Basestar

Im goin with the Cylons. THe base star has nukes, and hundreds of fighters the Daedy would be crushed
    Originally posted by cowpants
    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Rosilin for pres

Why must you start another one? The D will win, beam a nuke in a win instantly. I don't even know if basestars have point-defense guns to destroy incoming missiles.
    Quacks

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
      Im goin with the Cylons. THe base star has nukes, and hundreds of fighters the Daedy would be crushed
      the deadalus has more powerful nukes by orders of magnitude and advanced shields the cyclons couldn't dent...the deadalus wins with ease
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

the basestar has 600+ raiders ,come on they would take out the deady even after the basestar was destroyed
        ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Rosilin for pres

Comment

Omg its not even a contest i mean the Basestar is a big chunk of metal in space with some pore nukes and a few weapon. The Daedalus wins no contest.
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
          The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

... and base stars have the ultimate weapon of looking incredibly cool. Deadys shields would never hold up against the onslaught of hundreds of cylon raiders.
            sigpic
            Beckett: What shall ah say?
            Ford: Uh...Uh... I miss you... I wish you were here?
            Beckett: I wish who was here?
            Ford: Uh.... I dunno who do you wish was here?
            Beckett: Nobody I wish I wasn't bloody here.

Comment

The basestars have centurions, they are so damn cool. They also have 6 and 8 and 3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Rosilin for pres

Comment

My god if the Galactica can survive against a Basestar without shields then the Daedalus can survive. Don't forget the Daedalus has one of the best shield in the Stargate universe.
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                A tribute to the Asgard, a great race, great allies and our best friends!
                The Tau'ri will not forget about you.

Your legacy is safe with use.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
                  the basestar has 600+ raiders ,come on they would take out the deady even after the basestar was destroyed
                  The Deady has gone up against hiveships which carry thousands of fighters each, 600 is nothing. besides, most of the fighters would be destroyed by the explosion and debris. Also, after the basestar is destroyed, the deady won, it doen't have to deal with the fighters, it can just leave victorious.
                  Quacks

Comment

Originally posted by CouchPotator View Post
                    The Deady has gone up against hiveships which carry thousands of fighters each, 600 is nothing. besides, most of the fighters would be destroyed by the explosion and debris. Also, after the basestar is destroyed, the deady won, it doen't have to deal with the fighters, it can just leave victorious.
                    i agree plus the rail guns would tear the raiders to shreds
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Raiders seem to operate in clusters. One Mark "Whatever Is Lying Around" beamed into the center would take out a massive number, scatter debris into the others, and emit a hell of a EMP pulse.

This would then create a hole in the fighters screen large enough for the Deadalus to breach and attack the Basestar directly with missile launchers.

Thank you and good night.

(We're talking about the ship that stood up to a sun here.)

Comment

All ships so far shown on BSG would be easily over come by a 304. We could just beam a nuke in and its over, their fire power wouldnt do much to our shields and that goes for their raiders as well.
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

All ships so far shown on BSG would be easily over come by a 304. We could just beam a nuke in and its over, their fire power wouldnt do much to our shields and that goes for their raiders as well.
                          Not neccasarily true. We know that the Daedalus is vulnerable to computer viruses. There is a danger there. Its not an automatic victory, but the Big D is certainly the superior ship.

Comment

The daedalus wouldn't have to ,ake a hole in the fighter defense

It could just fly through them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                              Dam right. Game Over

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X