Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pegasus space stargates power source...?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus space stargates power source...?

Can anybody expalin me how are the Pegasus galaxy's space stargates powered...? I might've missed something during the seasons...

its um.............er................ive got no idea, did they explain that???
    Originally posted by cowpants
    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Rosilin for pres

Comment

The on-board DHDs on the Puddle Jumpers and Wraith Darts are probably responsible for the power requirments. And inactive gates could probably also filter in energy from the sun into their buffers.
      "A witty remark proves nothing" - Voltaire

Comment

Clicky

The things I circled in red power it
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Aha, thankies!

Comment

i always wondered what those were. i thought they were little roket thrusters used to position the gate.

I think Serenity the movie was the greatest "Episode" ever
            Originally posted by cowpants
            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
              i always wondered what those were. i thought they were little roket thrusters used to position the gate.
              They're probably station-keepers, powersource, and traffic signal lights all wrapped together.
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

they have power nodes 3 of them around the gate, mainly to stay in geo orbit and power the gate

its on the gateworld onipedia i think
                sigpic

Comment

yeah, the gate dont have the power source to dial out (even the ones on the ground) they rely on the DHD for power. so it shouldnt be different in space.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

the gate is like a super conductor

so maybe it can draw energy slowly from the sun like some solar panel
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X