This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you want Lucius in Season 4 if...

...in it, he dies a horrible, horrible, R-rated death?

Well?

EDIT: Despite what you think, I actually like him. Just thought this might make for an interesting thread.
    Last edited by PG15; 16 February 2007, 04:48 PM.

NO!!!! I like Lucius!!!

Comment

I'm sure most won't agree but no I don't want him to die I like Lucius and hope he is in season 4.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

hehe, i like the mischief that always gets himself into and than he has to pay back all his mistakes. sounds a bit like me.
        need advice about your mobile/cell phone or have any problems with it that you cannot solve? then go to http://www.gsmarena.com/forum/index.php and post your problems there and see what we can do to solve it.

Comment

Heh, I guess I should've put a disclaimer in the first post. I shall do that now.

I like Lucius, despite this thread. I love his humor, and I don't find him annoying in the least. I just thought this would make an interesting thread, to see how people felt about him.

There was no need for the redding.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Heh, I guess I should've put a disclaimer in the first post. I shall do that now.

I like Lucius, despite this thread. I love his humor, and I don't find him annoying in the least. I just thought this would make an interesting thread, to see how people felt about him.

There was no need for the redding.
            People love that little red button don't they? I agree on your points an understood your post.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

While I do actually find Irresistible/Irresponsible funny, I have to say, dear god, NO!

Two eps is plenty enough for me. Unless he goes through some drastic change (the way Vala evolved in SG1 - and in NO WAY do I want Lucius to become a regular character, lol) it's going to get real old, real quick.

I don't know if I could go through another episode of that, even if Ronon does "hunt him down, hang him from a tree, and cut off his -"

Comment

i would rather that the character just be brushed under a rug and that they'd pretend that he never existed.

why compound insult to insult to injury
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ONLY if he dies a horrible, horrible R-rated death. He was the only thing that was wrong with Season 3.
                  Sometimes the truth........
                  Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                  Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                  - General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    i would rather that the character just be brushed under a rug and that they'd pretend that he never existed.

why compound insult to insult to injury
                    Agreed.

Please. Never. Again.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Yes. So long as the death is in the opening teaser of an episode. And he doesn't speak a word.

Otherwise, let his name or face never appear again. Please.

[PS, that's all IMO. It's rare i never find a redeeming quality in a character. He's the exception]
                      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Well?

EDIT: Despite what you think, I actually like him. Just thought this might make for an interesting thread.
                        Personally, since hes been a fairly underwhelming guy, to the mass public, he would be much better revisted when he changes his ways,and the team happens to visit a planet of which hes settled down on, maybe with a wife, but not to make him the focus of the episode.. well unless theirs something important on this "planet" and he grows a backbone and actually helps, then, the episode ideally should end naturally with the character now resolved and not worthy of a mention again.

that way he neither dies, nor gets forgotten, but instead.. is resolved.

Comment

Nope. I liked "Irresponsible," but I found "Irresistible" to be very boring. 2 eps is more than enough for Lucius. Maybe he can come back in S6.
                          sigpic
                          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                          ~David Hewlett

Comment

Personally, whilst the episodes starring Lucius were funny & humorious, I dislike this character, & IMHO, he should not be appearing in any more SGA episodes. SGA has suffered enough with Carson's needless & pointless death, the bad writing & reducing Elizabeth to re-occuring.

IMHO, they need to fucs more oncharacter development & real stories (involving the Wraith more or seeing a Wraith/Asuran confrontation would be good IMHO! ); as, whlist I love STARGATE as a whole & like both SG-1 & SGA, SGA's over all plot lines & viewing has, IMHO, been quite crappy as of late.

if needs be, they can bring him back in another season & see 'how things have gone', etc; but not for the foreseeable future, please. . .

Comment

Originally posted by tears of blood View Post
                              Personally, since hes been a fairly underwhelming guy, to the mass public, he would be much better revisted when he changes his ways,and the team happens to visit a planet of which hes settled down on, maybe with a wife, but not to make him the focus of the episode.. well unless theirs something important on this "planet" and he grows a backbone and actually helps, then, the episode ideally should end naturally with the character now resolved and not worthy of a mention again.

that way he neither dies, nor gets forgotten, but instead.. is resolved.
                              I guess I could settle for that, BUT, I would rather them hold off on him for season four I suppose.. For some reason, I find him extremely annoying, his voice, and his actions, lol.. I guess he does a good job for his character, so I'll give him that..

I guess ideally, I'd want them to spend maybe the first 4-5 eps getting the city safe and secure, then the rest of the season dealing with the Wraith, the Asurans, and Michaels creatures.. Honestly, I just don't see them finding time to explore old towns and "waste time", with the amount of enemies they've acquired.. So, I guess we'll just wait and see!

Comment

Working...
                              X