This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard separatist!!!

Wouldn't it be cool if the Atlantis team came upon a group of Asgard separatist against genetic manipulation. It would allow the audience to see how the Asgard should have looked had they not undergone so much genetic manipulation.

Originally posted by rmbeast
    Wouldn't it be cool if the Atlantis team came upon a group of Asgard separatist against genetic manipulation. It would allow the audience to see how the Asgard should have looked had they not undergone so much genetic manipulation.
    It wouldn't work. The genetic damage and inability to reproduce sexually happened a long time ago. You can't simply choose to reproduce one way; it happened over time. It could be possible if a group of Asgard migrated to the Pegasus Galaxy way back and have been isolated from their people since that time.

Comment

I know they would have been separated from Asgard long long ago. That is why it would be so cool to see how they would have developed naturaly if they hadn't been genetically altered.

Comment

Originally posted by rmbeast
        I know they would have been separated from Asgard long long ago. That is why it would be so cool to see how they would have developed naturaly if they hadn't been genetically altered.
        Hmmm, it makes you wonder, in that case, if they'd look more human or would have naturally evolved into their Asgard-like shape. I think they would have evolved into something more humanoid. The thing is, the word separatist implies they disagreed with the Asgard on some political or moral issue and left. It's more likely that the Asgard in the Pegasus would have been separated by becoming lost or something along those lines. Although, we've seen from "Fragile Balance", with Loki, that there are Asgard who do their own thing....maybe there were some evil Asgard and they evolved into the Wraith in the Pegasus Galaxy? Hehe, just kidding. But, it's possible there were bad Asgard who evolved into something a little different tens of thousands years ago. Who knows?

Comment

Working...
        X