This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New leader for S4 ?

General Carville (Barry Corbin) will replace Weir als leader of Atlantis.
    http://www.cncgames.com/miscpics/BarryCorbin.jpg

Nah, just joking, but he would kick. Ass.
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 31 July 2011, 04:11 PM. Reason: hotlink changed.

Ha... ha?

Comment

Obviously you don't know Westwood games..

Comment

Nah. would do good as an Asuran, though.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Lets get Tanya as a replacement to Teyla, the Russian communications chick as a crew member on the next Russian 304 and her American counterpart as one of the senior officers on the Apollo.

Comment

Red Alert 2 was an amazing game. How about Yuri as a counterpart to the Wraith Queens?

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
              Nah. would do good as an Asuran, though.
              Come on. Not all Asurans are fat.
              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirel View Post
                New leader for S4 .
                yupo there is
                Spoiler:
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

red alert 2!

Comment

explains the psychic part if Yuri was a male wraith, give me your thoughts!
                    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

If there were to be a replacement which I don't think will be, who do you think it may be!!

I'd like Clint Eastwood, only jokin.

It would probably be sum person we've never heard of!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Personally, I think I should be the new leader of the Atlantis expedition in Season 4. But, that's just my opinion.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Only one man can effectively lead the Atlantis expidition, R. Lee Ermey.

"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God, and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines, because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep Heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"

How could the Wraith or anyone else not be afraid of this guy.

sigpic

Comment

CARVILLE! CARVILLE!

I love this dude =D RA2 rocks!

Now all that's left is to replace Wraiths with Viruses and Brutes (and occasionally his infantry, whatever it's name was - these psychos) (Yuri's units). Mike'll get replaced with Yuri Prime himself. Also he'll become leader of Asurans. And SGA will turn into SGA vs YURI!!!

Well, that actually'd be cool, good idea for a fanfiction, I guess.

Comment

You have all been deceived... the true future leader of Atlantis is.....

Spoiler:

http://allo.crudo.cz/images/epizody/14/14_04.jpg

General Erich Von Klinkerhoffen!!! anyone fancy a trip to the Russian front?
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 31 July 2011, 04:13 PM. Reason: Hotlink tags changed.
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Working...
                              X