• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossroads, Part 1 (319)

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA SEASON THREE
    CROSSROADS, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 319

As Baltar's high-profile trial begins, Lee must decide whose agenda he will serve. Several fleet members are haunted by a song they hear throughout the ship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 04:57 PM.

they totally just threw out spoilers in the next episode preview cause they leaked already, they're such douches.
    JACK: "This is 'so' the last time I help someone move."

Comment

Shouldn't this be Crossroads Part one?

Comment

Not knowing anything about spoilers, Hindmost, I don't know WTF you're getting at, but I do know that in the past the previews have been blatantly misleading.

And yeah, I thought this was part 1, too.

Comment

I wish this was part two because the episode went by so fast I rather this trial take up the whole third season considering how bad a lot of the episodes were.

And He's talknig about the "We are Cylons" statement.

Comment

then I guess you can have fun putting it together, someone ruined that for me
            JACK: "This is 'so' the last time I help someone move."

Comment

Originally posted by The Hindmost View Post
              they totally just threw out spoilers in the next episode preview cause they leaked already, they're such douches.
              Yikes! NO ONE SPILL THEN! Please. Our preview for next week wasn't spoilery at all.

And this thread title is incorrect.....*shrugs*

That was a fantastic episode- the hour absolutely flew by, felt like I'd just sat down when the episode ended. There was quite the eerie feeling to the whole thing, which I really liked, and this trial is certainly getting interesting- Roslin's cancer returning.....can't say I'm overly shocked, knew that story would be visited eventually, but I did not expect it to happen now. And that dream sequence was very cool. I like the whole return to Roslin's visions, they were always one of the msot intreging parts of the show for me.

And what the frak is up with Tigh?

And what the frak happened to the opening credits!
              Last edited by Trek_Girl42; 18 March 2007, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I know, Oreo, but I'm a bit pissed off at Hindmost's assertion that they're real, leaked spoilers and it had damn well better be wrong because I actively avoid spoilers for BSG.

Previews are misleading. They showed Baltar waking up in a Cylon tank and everyone went "OMG! He's a cylon!" but it was just a dream sequence. They showed a scene of Roslin kissing Baltar and everyone was all "WTF??" but it was, again, a dream sequence. They've implied other nasty things too, all of which were taken out of context and were not what they appeared to be in the previews. I'm standing by my belief that such is right in this case, too, and if anyone knows any different they had bloody well better use their frakkin' spoiler tags on it.

As for the ep itself... interesting that Roslin has cancer again. Guess she still gets to play the whole "dying leader" thing. Anyone know what's going on with her NotBilly assistant lady, though? Maybe she's hearing the music, too. Something is definitely getting to her, though.

Comment

*beats PC*

damn things clock was 17 min off and I missed the first part of the epsiode T_T

any ways Adama and Lee are back to how they where in the mini series...

Dee and Lee broke up...big surprise there though now with SB gone at the moment I wonder how long it will be before she comes back *rolls eyes*

as for Tigh and freinds with the music(Tori and Anders)... that better not be related to that spoilerific preview because if so I will be pissed

Comment

I don't think Tigh is nuts this time... I'm guessing they are picking up stray radio signals from earth. The idea of radio and TV signals reaching out into deep space has been used before. I don't know why he is hearing them more than anyone else.

Comment

I'm glad that someone who hasn't read spoilers doesn't think the preview was spoilery. That means everyone spoiled should refrain from describing how it was spoilery. This episode was fantastic even though I had been spoiled. No weak moments at all. And this was just part one.

Comment

Originally posted by stratton65 View Post
                        I don't think Tigh is nuts this time... I'm guessing they are picking up stray radio signals from earth. The idea of radio and TV signals reaching out into deep space has been used before. I don't know why he is hearing them more than anyone else.
                        Tori and Anders heard the weird music in the Bar as well but not as much as Tigh is

I'm glad that someone who hasn't read spoilers doesn't think the preview was spoilery. That means everyone spoiled should refrain from describing how it was spoilery. This episode was fantastic even though I had been spoiled. No weak moments at all. And this was just part one.
                        I havnt read spoilers and neither have my parents

but what was said during them is just... expecially with one of the earlier advertisements for the 2nd half of the Season alludes to what was said
                        Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 18 March 2007, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I still say previews are misleading and they will take words out of context in order to make them say whatever they think will cause a ruckus in fandom.

The trial stuff is kinda meh. Although now I'd be curious to see Tori's reaction to Tigh's complaining about the music in the courtroom. Legalese-wise, though... Sorry, I know I should find it interesting and all and that all the revelations and witness eliminations and whatnot should amaze me, but I never liked court-based TV shows and this doesn't bring much new to the table, IMO. Very traditional, it its own way.

I'm really liking the lawyer's accent, though. LOL! Bit surprised the cat didn't put in an appearance. Was he just a one ep gimmick?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            I'm really liking the lawyer's accent, though. LOL! Bit surprised the cat didn't put in an appearance. Was he just a one ep gimmick?
                            Cat was with him when they were in (Lee's?) quarters... He sat right next to Romo...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5 View Post
                              Cat was with him when they were in (Lee's?) quarters... He sat right next to Romo...
                              Ahhh, thank you. I guess I missed that.

Hmm. I wonder if it's the same cat we saw on Dresden Files? LOL! Nah, I think Dresden might be filmed in Toronto. Still, that'd be dang funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X