• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Par Avion (312)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON THREE
    PAR AVION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312

Claire comes up with a plan to get everyone rescued, but is surprised when Charlie doesn't support her and Desmond tries to thwart her efforts. Sayid, Locke, and Kate march their prisoner across the island in the hopes of finding the Others' home and rescuing Jack.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 06:05 PM.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

I'll still be accepting apologies for all those lame duck doubters and whiners out there.

This ep, another awesome one. ending was awesome. security fence was awesome - was hoping for some black smoke action form it, but guess not.

and well we already figured out that jack and claire were half bro/sis, so that finally puts that debate to rest.

Comment

Oh My Gosh, that was a GREAT episode!

The whole Claire and Jack thing, i definitely saw that coming, but i was still like "WOAH! THATS NEW!" I am curious as to how they'll figure it all out and stuff...

I loved how at the end, they see Jack, and he's enjoying himself, that was great... I cant wait for next week, i want to see more of these barracks.

And, seriously. This Locke Backstory that is supposedly next ep, Locke better have some pretty good excuses. I've never liked Locke, but these past few episodes have brought his popularity down low. He's gone insane. We know he definitly knew about the C4, and he obviously doesn't like people who know he was paralyzed, and he has an obsession over destroying very important information...

Comment

WOWOWOWOW! Seriously!! The ending of this episode really hit me in the gut. I didn't see that coming at all. Now I'm really thinking more about who Jack really is.

I really think the Jack we know might not really be Jack at all. (Maybe even Jacob)
        Last edited by lunarleviathan; 14 March 2007, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g8torgurl View Post
          Oh My Gosh, that was a GREAT episode!

The whole Claire and Jack thing, i definitely saw that coming, but i was still like "WOAH! THATS NEW!" I am curious as to how they'll figure it all out and stuff...

I loved how at the end, they see Jack, and he's enjoying himself, that was great... I cant wait for next week, i want to see more of these barracks.

And, seriously. This Locke Backstory that is supposedly next ep, Locke better have some pretty good excuses. I've never liked Locke, but these past few episodes have brought his popularity down low. He's gone insane. We know he definitly knew about the C4, and he obviously doesn't like people who know he was paralyzed, and he has an obsession over destroying very important information...
          my guess is they'll find christian shepard's body somewhere on the island together (remember it wasn't in its coffin in seaosn 1), and thats how jack and claire will both be like "thats my dad!"

we saw more of the barracks town in the opening episode of this season. the whole first act was there. juliet's book club, ethan fixing the plumbing, and then the plane breaking up overhead.

locke is awesomest character, how could you dislike him!

Comment

Well i'm a bit confused. If Claire's mother is in a coma, then who the hell does Christan ***** at with Ana-Lucia? Wasn't she supposed to be the mother? There must be some big time gap between meeting Claire and *****ing at the her mother if both events are related, or at least some mircale that brings her back to a non veggie state.

I have to say I really enjoyed the episode, and I can't wait for the next one. Although there were some disappointing things, it still didn't take away from the episode, but it annoyed how we wait so long to meet Mikhail only for him to be there for such a short time, although his incredibly cool death will make him remembered.

What really annoyed me is that we are the only ones to know the Claire/Jack connection. It's going to be cool when it does come out, but it would have been nice to have at least known that at some point Claire could put it together.

I have to say that it was great having Desmond back in a somewhat primary role. It sucks he is back to his "charlie's going to die" routine but I think it's good they are finally involving themselves more with the other characters instead of focusing primarily on Jack's rescue. I look forward to the next episode.

sigpic

Comment

Claire looks much better with balck hair well at least thats what i think

anyways great ep i like locke can't wait for nexts weeks ep i wonder what he is going to blow up. also that ending was great i wonder if they barinwashed jack or he is just playing along until he could get anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Well i'm a bit confused. If Claire's mother is in a coma, then who the hell does Christan ***** at with Ana-Lucia? Wasn't she supposed to be the mother? There must be some big time gap between meeting Claire and *****ing at the her mother if both events are related, or at least some mircale that brings her back to a non veggie state.
                I'm guessing that was the Aunt. Apparently they hate each other, and since Christian showed he still harbored good feelings toward Claire's mother I don't think he'd be screaming at HER.

The more episodes that focus on Claire, the less I like her, frankly. I find her annoying and selfish, and motherhood hasn't changed her for the better.

In other news, why is Desmond still being so coy about his visions? Why doesn't he just come out and say, "Hey Charlie, here's how you're gonna die today; don't be there, okay?" How Charlie survived on the Island this long without Desmond is beyond me, frankly. Seems so accident-prone all of a sudden.

How much time was supposed to have passed between Kate and Sawyer's escape and them finding the Others' town? Because Jack's gone through a helluva conversion in such a short time. Unless brainwashing was involved - which I really hope wasn't, but I can't see any other explanation...
                Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                What have these years left to me?
                Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Maybe Christian isn't really dead. Did Jack see his body before it was put on the plane? I can't remember that far back.

I really thought we were gonna see Smokey again when we saw the perimeter "fence". Danielle did say once that there were no monsters, just a "security system".

Locke - dude. . .you are WEIRD. Did he blow up the Flame station on purpose? Or was it an accident? Why didn't Sayid ask some pertinent questions when he found the C4? Sometimes I just want to shake people! *LOL*

Loved Goth Claire. She does look better minus the blonde locks. I did appreciate the way she took care of her comatose mother instead of choosing the easy route daddy suggested.

Gonna miss Patchy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

yes jacks dad is dead. he IDed the body in australia.

desmond was only being coy because they were around claire. but i agree he should tell everyone.

Comment

if he did tell every one would they belive him i don't think they would

Comment

WTF is up with Locke?!?! Why is he lying to Sayid & Kate and, more importantly, when is he going to stop making stupid, impullsive decisions that get people killed or things blown up?!?!

Other than that, another good ep. VERY happy to see that the 1st half of the season was a fluke & we are back too good eps again!

Comment

Ok, I totally agree with you there! I also remember earlier on in an earlier season, there was a Claire episode, and she had just discovered she was pregnant, and she told her boyfriend, and complained that her mother would be mad at her, and she didn't want to go home to see her or something (I dont remember exactly the quote, i'll find it and inform you all). THIS scene was after her mother was veggi-fied, but she's talking as if she's not dead...

ALSO
                          i think the person he's yelling at there would be Claire's Aunt Lindsey. You saw how they yelled at eachotehr so much in the hospital.

Comment

ok seen the ep last night and geez... that was weird
                            I mean jack's dad claire's dad? so jack's her brother ? who would have expected that ... wonder when it comes out
                            anyways I loved the ep those pole's supersonic things are creepy might get one of them to keep people out *smirk* but yeah I wonder how they think of jack now.. I mean he was playing footbal and pretending nothing is wrong haha

Comment

Man... Claire is great Even better with black hair!

As for Locke - yeah I am intrigued as to what he is up to... there must be something going on there - hopefully next weeks ep will explain a little more about it.

Did not see Claire being revealed as Jack's sister coming at all - great little revelation - wonder what will become of that.

Oh, I also enjoyed the 'not on the list' scene where Mikhail pointed out why Kate, Locke and Sayid were not on the list

And the ending... great stuff!!

I love this show!

Comment

Working...
                              X