X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retou and Charlie

I am Anubis

Remember Show and Tell.A young boy (Charlie) stepped through the gate.He was dying but Jacob came and took him to the Tok'ra.Is Charlie a Tok'ra.I remember O'Neill said to Jacob:isn't he young for a symbiot? Is Charlie alive?How would he look like?Why haven't we met anymore Retou rebels or friends.I was shocked his mother died. It has been a long time but we have never seen the Retou again.Do they live?What about the rebels?
    Lord Zedd

Originally posted by _Anubis
    I am Anubis

Remember Show and Tell.A young boy (Charlie) stepped through the gate.He was dying but Jacob came and took him to the Tok'ra.Is Charlie a Tok'ra.I remember O'Neill said to Jacob:isn't he young for a symbiot? Is Charlie alive?How would he look like?Why haven't we met anymore Retou rebels or friends.I was shocked his mother died. It has been a long time but we have never seen the Retou again.Do they live?What about the rebels?
    Charlie was dying so the Tok'ra implanted a symbiote into him so that he may live on as a Tok'ra.

There has never been any follow-up to that episode, to the best of my knowledge. Also, Retou taste pretty damn good with some Open Pit (TM) BBQ sauce. Be careful with the pinchers and antennae, but they are damn good eats! If you use KC Masterpiece (R), however, you'll be on the can all week. Stick with Open Pit and you won't go wrong! Trust me on this, Nubie.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      I am Anubis

Charlie is alive and well. His snake says "hi."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
      X