What's happened with the Ori?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happened with the Ori?

Or, did they escape to a different galaxy? I want to know, what happened to them. Did Adria stop the weapon? When are we supposed to get the answer?

You will get the answer in Dominion. Adria was never ascended, so if the Sangraal was successful, maybe she is happy too, because she wanted power, controll the crusade and nobody can stop her (except SG-1 ).
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient View Post
      Or, did they escape to a different galaxy? I want to know, what happened to them. Did Adria stop the weapon? When are we supposed to get the answer?
      unknown all we know is
      Spoiler:
      that the weapon went through to the ori galaxy and thats it.

and the weapon doesn't kill it cancels out the ori powers

Comment

For all intents and purposes:

Spoiler:

The weapon does kill them, it cancels them out, not just their powers.

Comment

At first I thought the device definatly won't of worked, but after reading some spoilers for the upcoming movies I'm not so sure...

Comment

Well, we're not suppused to know yet are we? I we were, they would have told us. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but to me it makes the most sense they are in fact dead (the Sangraal does kill, it's been stated somewhere) and that Adria completely takes over the crusade. She could probably ascend herself at some point, take some Priors with her and become the new Ori.
            *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

What do you mean that we'll find out in "Dominion"? Is this a fact that it'll be stated in the episode? Would Adria REALLY admit that the Ori are gone?

AGT58

Comment

I agree. If those humans following the Ori found out that they are dead, then what would be the point of the whole MW invasion. My guess is that she stopped the weapon in time or is not sure if they are dead and continues the fight.

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
                What do you mean that we'll find out in "Dominion"? Is this a fact that it'll be stated in the episode? Would Adria REALLY admit that the Ori are gone?

AGT58

Comment

Spoiler:
                  it said sg-1 went to the ori galaxy to do something, the ark of truth
                  sigpic

Comment

She won't state that the ORII are "gone", would you in her shoes? no, you'd carry on.

But want may come in the episode is what happened when Adria went through the event horizon along with the "you know what". We will have to wait and see. It'll be interesting though.
                    http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                      unknown all we know is
                      Spoiler:
                      that the weapon went through to the ori galaxy and thats it.

and the weapon doesn't kill it cancels out the ori powers
                      We don't know exactly what it is that
                      Spoiler:
                      the weapon cancels out

Adria would never admit to the Ori being gone to their followers. But she might admit it to SG-1 and Vala in a confrontation without any followers around.

Comment

Hermoid explains it on Season 9 finale what it cancels out. It being Ascended beings.
                        Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                        We don't know exactly what it is that
                        Spoiler:
                        the weapon cancels out

Adria would never admit to the Ori being gone to their followers. But she might admit it to SG-1 and Vala in a confrontation without any followers around.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Merlin explained that it cancels them out as well didn't he?

I'm certain I've heard at least three different characters say that the Sangreal cancels them out.

It wouldn't surprise me if Adria used it all to her advantage and took full control of the Ori armies for her own uses. Just because the Ori are gone doesn't mean that their followers are going to question their belief, they are more than likely going to want a lot of revenge if they do find out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                            Hermoid explains it on Season 9 finale what it cancels out. It being Ascended beings.
                            It was Kvasir not Hermiod.

Hermiod works on the Daedalus.

Comment

Surely this thread title is FAR to spoilerific for the masses of US and other viewers...
                              I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Working...
                              X