Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Vala over to Stargate Atlantis Thread.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Vala over to Stargate Atlantis Thread.

Hey Mods!! How about making this thread a sticky??

that would be THE WORST MOVE EVER if there was no Daniel.
    Originally posted by cowpants
    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Rosilin for pres

Comment

I don't believe it would be a good move even if there was Daniel. Sam on Atlantis is okay. She has always worked with the technology of the ancients but Vala has no knowlegde that would help the crew of Atlantis to survive in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Comment

HELL NO!!!

I'd rather the show be canceled, the sets burned to the ground, and the earth salted behind them than to see Vala EVER set foot on Atlantis again. In fact, I'd prefer that she never even be MENTIONED again. Ever. No matter how many other SG-1 characters get crammed onto the show.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Stone View Post
          Hey Mods!! How about making this thread a sticky??
          LOL! I see somebody likes attention. How about actually giving us your reasons for wanting this?

And no she is hot/funny is not a reason.

Comment

No thanks. Vala is TPTB's favored character on SG1 to the detriment of the others, Rodney is TPTB's favored character on SGA to the detriment of the others. Put the two together and kiss screentime for anyone else permanently goodbye.

Comment

I think this is the worst idea in the history of bad ideas! If this were to happen, I would seriously question why SG-1 was cancelled at all, seeing as all the cast were being drip fed into SGA.
              Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

This is Stargate: Atlantis not Lifeboat: For SG-1

Keep the shows apart. Having carter is already to far down the road. If vala comes then what is the point of watching Atlantis.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

I wouldn't be particularly in favour of this, especially with Carter on the way. I think it would work out OK though if she wasn't, I'd definatly be for it if they could somehow replace Teyla with Vala, she's a much better character (imo) than any of the other female characters in Atlantis, I'd like to see how she'd deal with the Genii...

Comment

errr NO! weve already got sam coming over (unfortunately IMO) we dont need anymore sg1 people thanks.

Plus what possible valid reason would there be to bring her over? (apart from it being another way to keep sg1 alive)
                    what would her motivations be to come over?
                    Vala is only on the show because of her connection with daniel and now his team, why would she leave all that to come to a galaxy that has nothing to do with her to be with people who mean nothing to her and who she barely knows?

Just no...bad idea imo!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I like Vala but...naaaaah.

Comment

i'm not a fan of vala, so i'd really, really prefer to not have her transplanted into atlantis. and the funny thing is, i've never watched one episode of atlantis and am only starting because of sam/amanda coming over.

i just feel that the way vala has been written from the get-go, she's just too all over the place and a scene hogger.

i don't know the way the atlantis characters are or how they relate to one another, but, for me, writing vala 'out there' forces the writers to write the rest of the characters 'out of character'.

since i'm just going to try atlantis now (when sam starts), i'd... i just don't care for the character. i'm sorry.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Somehow, someway, I don't think so.

Comment

Vala would have a field-day in Atlantis. The way she reacted in The Pegasus Project. She'd probably wander off into the as of yet unexplored area's of the city and get herself killed in the process.

But no thanks. Vala can stay right where she is, and for the moment I still love her there.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Vala would have a field-day in Atlantis. The way she reacted in The Pegasus Project. She'd probably wander off into the as of yet unexplored area's of the city and get herself killed in the process.

But no thanks. Vala can stay right where she is, and for the moment I still love her there.
                              Get herself killed? Heck send her over! I bet killing off Vala (not the actress CB) would be the best move they could make. It would surely bring in hergher ratings than killing off Beckett
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Working...
                              X