This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PRO Season 4 Thread

So far we have seen only 4 episodes but it seems that the TPTB have finally found there footing. IMO the stories have been great the characters have been coming around. and overall the quality of SGA has improved greatly. So with that said it would seem that the future of SGA is pretty bright and may have the same longevity of SG-1 :sheppard.

who's with me
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I'm throwing my hat into this ring. Improved greatly is an understatement. This season's episodes have left me feeling like a kid the night before Christmas. They could go in so many directions with Atlantis, the potential is unbelievable. And to top it all off, they still have most of a galaxy to explore yet. 4Th season, bring it on!
    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I'm all for a Season 4 for SGA. This show still has so much untapped potential in it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I really want Atlantis to go on for another three or four seasons. The shows just starting to tap into its potential. Pro-Season four all the way!
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Oh what the ****, if Sateda was this good they (probably) can't mess it up. So sure.

Comment

I have a feeling this thread will either get a lot more attention or less depending on how the new villians work out next week in Progeny. Looks to be a good one though.
            sigpic

Comment

I am so in for season 4!! It can only get even better than S3. And S3 is pretty damn good.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                I really want Atlantis to go on for another three or four seasons. The shows just starting to tap into its potential. Pro-Season four all the way!
                Yippee! I want season 4! I hope we get a season 4 SGA has sooooooooooooooo much more to do before it's said and done. Count me in PRO season 4!
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yes, go the Hot Zone villians and the Wraith! Progeny next week, wahoo!
                  sigpic

Comment

Only 3 or 4?!?!?! Surely you jest! SGA NEEDS to go on for 7 more seasons!!! They are only 20 episodes long after all. It's not like a normal show with 30 or 35 episodes a year. So, a good 5 or 6 more years is needed atleast.

Comment

I'd rather Atlantis not go as long as SG-1 has, hell I'd be happy if it only lasted for just five seasons. But still: five more seasons of Sheppard, Ronon, McKay, Beckett, Teyla and Weir does sound mighty good.

Hopefully the ratings took a sharp climb up this week and we can all stop worrying about if there will be a season four.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd rather Atlantis not go as long as SG-1 has, hell I'd be happy if it only lasted for just five seasons. But still: five more seasons of Sheppard, Ronon, McKay, Beckett, Teyla and Weir does sound mighty good.

Hopefully the ratings took a sharp climb up this week and we can all stop worrying about if there will be a season four.
                        SGA is just getting warmed up. They've got atleast 4 more good seasons yet.

Comment

[QUOTE=Freekzilla]Only 3 or 4?!?!?! Surely you jest! SGA NEEDS to go on for 7 more seasons!!! They are only 20 episodes long after all. It's not like a normal show with 30 or 35 episodes a year. So, a good 5 or 6 more years is needed atleast. [

I am all for season four just as long as McKay is there.

I am not aware of any scifi show or any other drama show that's been given 30-35 episodes in one season. I thought 20 or 22 was the usual amount.

Comment

[QUOTE=kt22]
                            Originally posted by Freekzilla
                            I am not aware of any scifi show or any other drama show that's been given 30-35 episodes in one season. I thought 20 or 22 was the usual amount.
                            All depends on the network, their funds, etc. etc. TNG had 24 - 26 episode seasons but then again...that was back in the late 80s/early 90s.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah must have a Season 4 and 5 and 6 and so on and so on and so on!!

Just imgain in the years down the road the team all old and grey haired and still kickin it!!
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                              X