X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when seasone 4 series starts ?

anyone knows ?

Put it this way, Season 3 has still to air it's 2nd half in the US, while the UK still has something like 4 eps still left to run.

Usually it's July on Sci-Fi, however they took an extra few months break this year. So nobody knows if they will air it as usual or put it back a couple of months to compensate for the extra hiatus!

Best advice is to at least let them get back to even begin filming the new season before wondering when it will air.

Comment

Yeah, they don't actually start filming until end of Feb so you've still got a fair few months to wait.

Comment

I'd anticipate October time. That'd fit ten episodes in before Christmas ready for the "mid season break" Americans seem so fond of.

Comment

Originally posted by Stich View Post
          anyone knows ?
          not till summer or fall amercia hasn't even seen it yet.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I've got a funny feeling they're going to air it a lot later than everyone expects, to align it with the movies...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              I've got a funny feeling they're going to air it a lot later than everyone expects, to align it with the movies...
              don't say that
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

i would think july as always... heres to hoping huh?
                The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
                  i would think july as always... heres to hoping huh?
                  Season 3 will end in the US around mid-June, so I highly doubt that Season 4 will air in the US in July. Hopefully, however, they will air in another country first.

Comment

um, almost everything ive read about the scheudule was atmost a month break between Season 3s First Strike and Season 4's first episode
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
                      um, almost everything ive read about the scheudule was atmost a month break between Season 3s First Strike and Season 4's first episode
                      Do you have a link?

Comment

We're still 7 weeks away from the frakking rest of the season premiere. It'll be late June when we'll finally see the season finales so I highly doubt a July return for the new season. I'm betting it'll be October when it'd come back.

Sci Fi has made it a point to have fresh contents on their channel year round. Eureka is coming back this summer with 13 episodes in one single run through that'll most likely lead to the premiere of SGA. SGA looks like it will have a stand alone run with no lead-ins or follow show.

Comment

Originally posted by BewareofthePhil View Post
                          I'd anticipate October time. That'd fit ten episodes in before Christmas ready for the "mid season break" Americans seem so fond of.
                          Whoever said were fond of it? Still it has been stated that it will premire about a month after season 3 ends and it starts in April not March so that puts first Strike around mid July so I'd wager mid august to early September. Also I seriously doubt anyone else will get it first as the US usually get at least the first half first.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
                            Season 3 will end in the US around mid-June, so I highly doubt that Season 4 will air in the US in July. Hopefully, however, they will air in another country first.
                            The whole point of this 6 month break was to give them year round programming so that the next season could begin shortly after the previous one ended and then BSG could fill in the 6 month break again. There's nothing to highly doubt about it as the only way this won't happen is if they realized the error of their ways and decide to fix their schedule, but even then they would further alienate their viewers who are used to watching it in the summer and do not follow these things online like some of us so they won't know what is going on.

Comment

Working...
                            X