First Energy Weapon (bounty spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Energy Weapon (bounty spoilers)

They FINALLY! have a working energy weapon it works 100%, i still get it tht it only didn't work when dr lee was demonstrating because of wht he or sam said about development. And wht was tht on top? it looked like a mini naquadah generator?

Discuss!
    Last edited by Raj_2006; 07 February 2007, 04:38 PM.

Originally posted by Capricorn_One
    They FINALLY! have a working energy weapon it works 100%, i still get it tht it only didn't work when dr lee was demonstrating because of wht he or sam said about development. And wht was tht on top? it looked like a mini naquadah generator?
    yeah

but what's so funny about it ?

Comment

can you rephase the question please?

edit: can some who has already seen the episode please post a screen cap of the weapon ?. i will be grateful.

Comment

Um by putting the words "Dr. Lee's energy weapon" you ALREADY gave away a spoiler.

Can you try being a bit more vague with your thread titles? I can do it whenever I post spoiler threads...
        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
          Um by putting the words "Dr. Lee's energy weapon" you ALREADY gave away a spoiler.

Can you try being a bit more vague with your thread titles? I can do it whenever I post spoiler threads...
          omg, tht slipt my mind, thanks. wht an embrassment.

Edit: can a mod edit tht part out please?

how is the title a spoiler again?
          Last edited by Raj_2006; 07 February 2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
            can you rephase the question please?

edit: can some who has already seen the episode please post a screen cap of the weapon ?. i will be grateful.
            They said it could only fire once, I guess it's only to show to the scientist and not the full version of it...

Last edited by Dalario; 07 February 2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

That weapon reminds me of this energy weapon, the "Microwave Pulse Gun" from the game SOLDIER OF FORTUNE.

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
              http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post

Discuss!
                Actually it doesn't work 100%, it's actually designed to fail but show we've made some strides into developing energy weapons. Staff weapons or Zats are already something we could backward engineer

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  Staff weapons or Zats are already something we could backward engineer
                  when did they ever say that?
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

ty for spoiling us all with your title........

Comment

Its not Lee's gun, its a variation of Dr. Jay Felger's laser gun system.

Other than the mini naq. generator on it, its 100% tauri built
                      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Hierakonpolis View Post
                        Its not Lee's gun, its a variation of Dr. Jay Felger's laser gun system.

Other than the mini naq. generator on it, its 100% tauri built
                        Uh, the Tau'ri build their own naquadah generators last I checked.
                        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

with a design given to us by the Orbanians, though the exterior looks radically different
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

well that gun likely works 100% but they wanted it to fail because they had to pretend they know less about the tech then they actually do. i'd like to see it in action...lets say the sg teams carrying them instead of p90s. but did anyone notice that the weapons energy blast was strangely similar to the wraith stunner blasts (all green and that).

but when did the LA become so advanced? that ship-train and the green laser, all the guns used and other tech those bounty hunters used.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ziga1980 View Post
                              well that gun likely works 100% but they wanted it to fail because they had to pretend they know less about the tech then they actually do. i'd like to see it in action...lets say the sg teams carrying them instead of p90s. but did anyone notice that the weapons energy blast was strangely similar to the wraith stunner blasts (all green and that).

but when did the LA become so advanced? that ship-train and the green laser, all the guns used and other tech those bounty hunters used.
                              Bounty hunters are usually freelance, nobody ever said they were using technology of the Lucian Alliance.

Comment

Working...
                              X