Think Mr Bennet knew?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Mr Bennet knew?

He obviously know more about the mutants than anyone else we've seen so far. Do you think he knew Nathan was Claire's dad whe he was abducting him?
    sigpic

no idea .. possible ... he sure knew about her powers ..
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I doubt he knew. He never talked to the Haitian about her father, so it's possible he didn't know because he's only mentioned her mother.

It's possible no one ever knew except for Claire's biological mother, and that Claire amazingly survived the fire, they figured out who she was and not even the birth certificate has Nathan listed.

I was thinking that maybe he somehow found out, and that's why he didn't want Claire involved with Peter, as they are uncle and neice but that's doubtful as he was more like a protective father trying to keep her secret rather than trying to keep her past hidden.

sigpic

Comment

I doubt he knows about Nathan or the Claire connection, he would definitely use it to his advantage. Also, I would think he wouldn't want Claire involved with Peter because it's statutory rape!

Comment

In general theres a lot Mr Bennet seems to know, the character is well played, a sort of good/bad guy type, he's humanised by the whole family man, caring father scenes yet theres a certain mystique to his role or job, seems more than prepared to have the Haitian wipe some ones mind as they find out too much. Still hopefully there will be plenty of seasons with his character in so we will learn even more as things progress. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightPod View Post
            In general theres a lot Mr Bennet seems to know, the character is well played, a sort of good/bad guy type, he's humanised by the whole family man, caring father scenes yet theres a certain mystique to his role or job, seems more than prepared to have the Haitian wipe some ones mind as they find out too much. Still hopefully there will be plenty of seasons with his character in so we will learn even more as things progress. Can't wait.
            I feel the same way. He plays both sides quite well. I too hope his character is around for future seasons.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Been watching some old eps recently and Bennet would have known about Nathan another way :

Sylar had a Heroes map in his apartment (Mohinder and Eden go there in the early episodes), which included a picture of Nathan. Eden obviously worked for Bennet and told him about it, which is why the apartment was stripped bare by the time Mohinder got back there with the cops.

Comment

Working...
              X