This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis: The Official Companion Season 3 Available For Pre-Order

Stargate Atlantis: The Official Companion Season 3 (Paperback)
    by Darren Sumner (Author)

List Price: $14.95
    Price: $10.17 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
    You Save: $4.78 (32%)

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details

Availability: This title will be released on September 11, 2007. Pre-order now!. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlan...255429-3459139

** Written by GateWorld’s own Darren Sumner! Any comments Darren? **

~ Mike

These are great companions. I have a few of the SG1's previous seasons. A lot of info and great photos about the series.
    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Tee-hee. Alas, this is an error. We were talking seriously about this and the SG-1 Season Ten book at one point, but I ended up turning it down.

Not sure who the author (or authors) is, since Sharon Gosling, who wrote last year's, isn't with Titan any more.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        Tee-hee. Alas, this is an error. We were talking seriously about this and the SG-1 Season Ten book at one point, but I ended up turning it down.

Not sure who the author (or authors) is, since Sharon Gosling, who wrote last year's, isn't with Titan any more.
        Darn. And I was gonna ask for an autographed copy too.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post

Thanks for the update Darren.

I’m sure the episode guides will still be enjoyable -- but they probably would have been better with your input…

~ Mike

Comment

Awww. Would have been sweet!

Comment

Working...
            X