This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistake or purposefully misleading?

Nothing against the show but rather gateworld and their gallactica section. This is the second time they have gotten the summery just a little wrong. In the last episode, the woman king, the summer said it was "Hot Dog" who was laid up, not Dee. The other was lay down your worries in which it didnt specify who thought they were a cylon but after the episode aired it was corrected to say Baltar.

So my question is there a bit of miscommunication going on, simple mistake, or are they purposefully misleading so not to spoil the episode.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section.

As RDM has pointed out in many podcasts, scenes get shot and then get cut. Story lines are rewritten and rewritten again. They often have to go back and "clean up" the story line due to deleted scenes or story lines. Perhaps that happened here.

Comment

Didn't Moore and company at some point also admit to delibarately leaking bull**** spoilers to keep fans guessing, or am I thinking of someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
        Didn't Moore and company at some point also admit to delibarately leaking bull**** spoilers to keep fans guessing, or am I thinking of someone else.
        It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did do that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X