This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ships?

Hey, i know this may be a dumb question but i was just wondering how many ships do you think the free Jaffa have, the tokra, and asguard, and others. Like how many motherships, alkesh, you know. Does anyone know? I mean after the replicater war i wonder how many gouald ships went boom. And how many asguard ships are left. ANYONE KNOW??

Visit my Website

Comment

42 each.

no one knows. face it theres gonna be no straight answer. sorry.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

More Than 1
        sigpic

Comment

definitly 42
          Originally posted by cowpants
          ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Boxytheboxed View Post
            definitly 42
            ^^^

Comment

The Asgard probably have 20-somthing (The replicators hit them hard)

The Tokra probably have 20-50 (They were undercover so they probably took those ships when the goauld went down.)

The Jaffa nation on the other hand.......probably over 200 (The goauld were at war so I'm willing to bet they made tons of ships and the jaffa took those ships)
              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
              new enemy of the Ori
              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Anything from 1 to 1000 I'd say.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Jaffa : 1
                  Tokra: 3
                  Asgard: 3
                  Others: 7

Comment

Ori: 100,000+
                    Jaffa: 650+
                    Tokra: 2-3
                    Lucian Alliance: 10-25
                    Earth: 3
                    Asgard: 16-32

This is mostly speculation.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

the asgard would of had a few hundred beliskners if it wasnt fot the replicators

the tok'ra are like non existant right now but they should have atleast 20- 30 hataks and maybe some alkesh and cargo ships

the jaffa nation are in their hundreds atleast and maybe the same number as the L.A

the tauri have 3 now but maybe more being produced

the ori must have aleast few hundred maybe a 1000 since dominating other galaxies and that
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not so sure about the Asgard, they only hand about half a dozen available in 8x01, however in 9x20 we saw they only sent one ship to help, so i really have no clue. The jaffa would be difficult as the Lucian alliance seems to use mostly Goa'uld technology as well so it is more than likely their fleets are fluid in seizing vessels and then taking them back. The Ori fleet isn't as big as i expected though. When they sent the second wave through i thought it would be a least a dozen ships, but hey they do enough damage as is so not complaining. The tok'ra probably have a couple of alkesh and cargo ships i doubt very much they would be using anything as high profile as a ha'tak.

Comment

I think the asgard have atlest 1 billion o'neill class and daniel jackson class ships. Remember how they clone their bodies? I think they clone their ships aswell

Comment

Originally posted by coltp9302 View Post
                            Hey, i know this may be a dumb question but i was just wondering how many ships do you think the free Jaffa have, the tokra, and asguard, and others. Like how many motherships, alkesh, you know. Does anyone know? I mean after the replicater war i wonder how many gouald ships went boom. And how many asguard ships are left. ANYONE KNOW??
                            the Lucian alliance has a lot!!!!

not sure about the tokra and jaffa
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Remember the tok'ra diidn't have one single Ha'tak in the ep where Carter blew up the sun.

I think the Asfard have about 20 ships but 1wns 10 tals

Comment

Working...
                              X