Plot Info on "Pursuit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot Info on "Pursuit"

With plot info on 3.10 and 3.11 out, I figured I would post a little something about the first part of our two-parter, and maybe a little about the second.

The Regent has found out that Mediator Loral has been plotting against him ever since the events of "Revelation," which is obviously not good for Loral. The Regent is quite unhappy about this, but Loral does have a card up her sleve.

We all might remember Al'tan Grovin from the final few episodes of season two. Well, he's back, and from here on out he'll have a bit of a larger role in the show. The Regent, Grovin, Loral, and Dureg are all featured prominently in the midseason two-parter.

As for the dynamic duo of Sivok and Lonik, it is certain that at least one of them will be appearing in this episode.

In the midseason two-parter, we'll finally find out how the Enoly knew about the Book of Nosah'trah in "The Search, Part Two," and we might even get a little glimpse regarding the fate of a character or two that has become lost to us.

Chase is sitting a mission out, so it looks like Grant, Sivea, Christine, and David might be alone on this one. You guessed it, they're looking for the Book of Nosah'trah, but it turns out they aren't the only ones...

Some locations we'll be seeing: Enola, Horizon, and a planet with quite a steep hill with ruins. Who knows, maybe we'll see good ole' Nosey himself.

That's all I can say for now.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Nosey as in Nosah'trah? HMMMMMMM. I think. How very interesting, its good to see the Enoly again, the obvious answer to the character is that one dude who was the interesting human character who i can't remember his name, and also Lenori's snake, also can't remember his name at the moment, which I imagine he is also going to be the wild card for Loral. As for how the Enoly know about the book, I have a nasty suspcion that the Sentinels have been feeding info to Dureg about the wherabouts of said book, well like all episodes of Horizon I look forward to these ones also, actually I'm starting to suffer from Horizon withdrawl, I want new eps already.

Comment

We're going to see Marcai again, methinks.

I'm pretty sure that we're only assuming that Nosah'trah is a male, and I'm also pretty sure that we're wrong. Hint hint.

Comment

Interesting ideas. Perhaps we'll will see Marcai again, or perhaps we'll just hear mention of him, or...

Perhaps I'm intentionally misleading you.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Working...
        X