Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Main Site Down, Where to Download Episodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Site Down, Where to Download Episodes?

Well, it's recently been brought to my attention that the episodes on the Horizon main site are down, and I can't fix that (Alex/Sam will have to deal with that, or it might come back itself). Until then, there are two locations you can download the episode:

I just put up links to all episodes on the Stargate Universe Virtual Series Episode Guide for Horizon. Until now, it only had 2.19-3.09, but now all 55 episodes are up here.

Additionally, Vincent has them up on his site for now; you can find them here.

We apologize for the downtime, and hope to have it up ASAP, especially before 3.10's release.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Do you guys actually shoot these webisodes, or are they just the scripts?

If you guys are looking for a production company you should check out

www.cautionzero.net

or

www.bathtub-productions.com

those companies produce Buffy: the Vampire Slayer/ Angel: the Series fan fictions, "bathtub-prod" does CGI, and Caution shoots live-action. I can't say I'm a fan of either company or their productions, but if you guys are doing well enough to get on-screen nods from TPTB on SG-1, I'm sure you could draw up something superior to produce through one of those companies. I don't know what their fees, are, but their episodes are free.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      Do you guys actually shoot these webisodes, or are they just the scripts?

If you guys are looking for a production company you should check out

www.cautionzero.net

or

www.bathtub-productions.com

those companies produce Buffy: the Vampire Slayer/ Angel: the Series fan fictions, "bathtub-prod" does CGI, and Caution shoots live-action. I can't say I'm a fan of either company or their productions, but if you guys are doing well enough to get on-screen nods from TPTB on SG-1, I'm sure you could draw up something superior to produce through one of those companies. I don't know what their fees, are, but their episodes are free.
      Thanks for the links. I'll have to take a look at those.

One of the most difficult things of shooting our episodes would be that we'd need to have the standing sets for the Horizon interiors (and if needed the Valiant interiors). That's not to say it wouldn't be possible, but it would be pretty expensive to build those.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Just a quick update on the site. I've been informed that the server on which the files are stored went down. However, we're in the process of fixing that right now. So it shouldn't take too much longer until the site is restored.

Comment

The site is back up and running now, and it's just a little over a week until the premiere!

Comment

Working...
          X