Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Supplied Atlantis with the 3 New ZPM's?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Supplied Atlantis with the 3 New ZPM's?

I just watched the episode again where the Ancient ship Tria returned to atlantis, and when the Asurans turned up and destroyed the ancient puddle jumper, the ancient said, raise the shield, but it was to late. Wouldnt this imply that the ancients who returned to atlantis had ZPM's with them as opposed to the asurans bringing them with them?

The Tria had a ZPM on board so it could travel close to light speed. The Asurans came to Atlantis with the other ZPM's.
    "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

Did it mention that in the show? It seems odd that they would equip the tria with a ZPM, surely they could not have for-saw the damage to the Hyperdrive. I didnt realise ancient ships were equipped with ZPMs

Comment

I think they had one to help boost the sheilds and power during a fight with the wraith!

Mckay said that the only way they could have reached .999 the speed of light was with a zpm. Without it the engines wouldn't have had enough power.
        sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by terra_atlantis View Post
          I just watched the episode again where the Ancient ship Tria returned to atlantis, and when the Asurans turned up and destroyed the ancient puddle jumper, the ancient said, raise the shield, but it was to late. Wouldnt this imply that the ancients who returned to atlantis had ZPM's with them as opposed to the asurans bringing them with them?
          The ancients from the Tria brought a ZPM with them and when the Asurans invaded they brought another two.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

quick question if the ancients had a ZPM why didn't we take ours? they had enough power for the city shield with one, and without knowing the asurans were coming would of beleived they had time to make more. So why didn't we take our zpm?? this would of made us have 4 now
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Spoilers for 1st half of Atlantis Season 3:

Spoiler:
              Ours got drained in McKay and Mrs. Miller, remember?

Comment

too bad those zmps had to be distributed between atlantis, the earth outpost and the ship...

Comment

McKay speculated that the Tria would need a ZPM to hit 99.999 percent of light speed. This was later confirmed when Sheppard said that they would be using the Tria's ZPM to gate personnel back to Earth.

The Replicators brought new ZPMs to the city, which were recovered.
                  Last edited by Ranlier; 10 February 2007, 09:21 AM. Reason: Not McKay, Sheppard.

Comment

Working...
                  X