This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ships from Enemies.

Well i've been watching all my old SG1 episodes and i've been wondering something.

1. what type of ship was Apophis'? was it like a father ship or something lol? cause aren't the Ha'taks the motherships?

2. anyone have any idea's as to whose ship it was that fired on Apophis in the other galaxy? like why did they fire on the big ship and now the little one? so they must have some concept of whose who. gonna sound annoying but could they be furlings?

id like a screeny but it could be the furlings or grace aliens or ashen we dont know. it could be the next big baddy...except sg1 is getting cancelled and i dout they will go to pegesus.
    sigpic

Plz give me rep

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
      Well i've been watching all my old SG1 episodes and i've been wondering something.

1. what type of ship was Apophis'? was it like a father ship or something lol? cause aren't the Ha'taks the motherships?

2. anyone have any idea's as to whose ship it was that fired on Apophis in the other galaxy? like why did they fire on the big ship and now the little one? so they must have some concept of whose who. gonna sound annoying but could they be furlings?
      tht ship Apophis had was orignally Sokars, its a custome made Hatak and tht other ship was a replicater ship. How do you think the replicaters got onto the Hatak.

Comment

I'd guess that ship that fired on Apophis was replicator, the reason being is that we see the exact same sort again being used by replicators in 'Unnatural Selection'. The reason they'd go for the bigger ship is that replicators automatically go for the most advanced technology, between a normal ha'tak and Apophis' mothership, the mothership would be the more tastey target.

Comment

i wondered how they got there, but wouldn't that mean that that was the replicator home galaxy?

Comment

Well from what we know, the Replicator home galaxy was the Milky Way because that's where Reese was found. It's possible they took off believing there was nothing in our galaxy that would appeal to them (good thing they never came across the Goa'uld) or accidentally came across an Asgard ship so left for Ida, which is the only other galaxy we know the Replicators have been to.

This could mean the ship was some sort of Asgard ship, perhaps a ship that the O'Neill or the Daniel Jackson class could make obsolete. Or maybe just another ship from Ida, used by another race.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
              i wondered how they got there, but wouldn't that mean that that was the replicator home galaxy?
              I always assumed that the galaxy they were in was the Ida galaxy.

I think some fans have named Apophis's 'Supership' as a 'Necropolis' but thats not canon.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

um guys the asgard are the ones who took replercators to their home galaxy. thats where they were when they ran into the replercators.

Comment

2.The ship was probaley from a world that was taken by the replicators near the asgard galaxy. Most likely they are no longer alive and the replicators probley used those ships before they found the asgard's ships.

1. Hataks are called motherships because they are better then all the other goauld and are usually used by goauld as a head ship. But when it comes to goaulds who think they need bigger ships, they make there own ship and that is there Mothership's instead of what a basic goauld uses as there main ship.

Anubis and Apothis (Sokar) had the resorces to make a new type of mothership so they can stand out over the rest of the army of big ships.
                  Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                  Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                  new enemy of the Ori
                  At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

apophis also had that prototype hatak in upgrades. i think i would choose that over the uber-hatak
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

write it down with the grace ship.

we will never know who it is.

but one thing we do know, replicaters had control over it.
                      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Hierakonpolis View Post
                        write it down with the grace ship.

we will never know who it is.

but one thing we do know, replicaters had control over it.
                        Maybe we will in the 3rd series...unlikely though.

Comment

Working...
                        X