This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covenant - In the making?

I've been checking the site for a week and a half now, and I'm curious.. will there be one for this episode? They're pretty cool, and I'd like to see one! *whimper*

We're still waiting for this installment from Joe. I'm sure he's a busy bee with the last episodes of the season for both shows right about now, so it may be a bit late.

Darren
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      We're still waiting for this installment from Joe. I'm sure he's a busy bee with the last episodes of the season for both shows right about now, so it may be a bit late.

Darren
      Please extend a BIG thank you to Joe for "In the Making" -- they've been a delight to read.

And thank you, Darren, for all your hard work too.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Darren

Darren
        Cool, thanks. Like I said, I really like these, and think they're a cool companion to the show. Thanks to both of you for doing these.

Comment

Yes, I'm loving this in the making thing... we don't have to wait for the DVD commentaries But speaking of Joe, has he finished the Q&A yet?

Comment

I think he's about 3/4 of the way through the Q&A. We'll wait for him to finish before publishing, unless he stays as busy as he is -- then we may go for it and post what we have!

Darren

Comment

I'm sure most of the questions I've asked him are obselete by now

Comment

We only asked him questions that wouldn't have become obselete with the 1st and 8th seasons.

Comment

Any update on this yet? It's been a month.
                  Rocky

Comment

Nope. I expect Joe won't have a chance to get to it until production on Season Eight and Atlantis is wrapped in the coming weeks.
                    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I just want to extend my thanks as well to Joe and to Darren and anyone else involved in all this.

These segments have been a pleasure to read, it's exciting to know some of the behind the scenes stuff.

so thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X