This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next episode

Just thought i would ask if anyone nows when the next batch off episodes of stargate are coming?

they should of been last weekend

I think this week should be one
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by mrbxv535
      Just thought i would ask if anyone nows when the next batch off episodes of stargate are coming?

they should of been last weekend
      Last weekend was labour day weekend, so that should not have been on

Comment

I believe we get new eps this Friday, and next Friday, then the midseason break happens, and we have to wait until early next year for the last 10.

But on a high note, season 7 starts in syndication later this month.
        O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
        Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Sweet! i cant wait. anyone got any ideas as of to what plot they might set up for the mid season break? some sort of long term two parter or just a normal episode? this friday's ep is goin to be sweet. watching Teal'c bo beserko on a crap load of goa'uld! doesnt get much better than that now does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
            Sweet! i cant wait. anyone got any ideas as of to what plot they might set up for the mid season break? some sort of long term two parter or just a normal episode? this friday's ep is goin to be sweet. watching Teal'c bo beserko on a crap load of goa'uld! doesnt get much better than that now does it.
            SG1 isn't having a midseason cliffhanger, but Atlantis is. The Storm and The Eye, you can look at Gateworld for information on those episodes.

Comment

Oooh, SG-1 and Atlantis episodes 11 could be on December 14th on Sky One

Comment

Working...
              X