Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good, Evil, Gray & Ignorant (Theory Topic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good, Evil, Gray & Ignorant (Theory Topic)

Rules for this topic!!!
    I am meaning this as a Theory Topic to talk about whom is good or evil.
    Spoilers CAN and should be used in this topic so PLEASE stop reading this now if you want to stay a virgin, ‘not that there’s anything wrong with that.’

Ok I am looking at how the show is shaking out and I now think that there are four basic sides.
    Good: Those that will band together with proper intent to help or even save the world.
    Evil: Those that will band together with selfish wants to take advantage of what they can get out of the world.
    Gray: Loners with there own agenda and care not of the world around them.
    Ignorant: The world at large that has no clue what is going on.
    So do you agree with my devision of Good and Evil here?
    If so the question is who fits in to each area?
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Boy no love for this thread. I'll get things started by stating that Mr. Muggles is evil. You watch he's the mastermind behind everything.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

hmm, Nikki isn't schizophrenic her sister Jessica could detach her conscience and re attach it to someone else which happened to be Nikki. Kinda like Anubis, Nikki just has super stregnth but doesn't know how to use it.

and the fire claire was supposed to die in was started by her pyro mother.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Pretty sure Nikki just has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) also know as Multiple Personality Disorder.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
          hmm, Nikki isn't schizophrenic her sister Jessica could detach her conscience and re attach it to someone else which happened to be Nikki. Kinda like Anubis, Nikki just has super stregnth but doesn't know how to use it.

and the fire claire was supposed to die in was started by her pyro mother.
          i like that idea for nikki/jessica.the question is can jessica just reattach to someone else from nikki or is she stuck with her because her body is dead?

Comment

Working...
          X